- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MAG with Bravo Three duo-prop outdrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2003 Monterey 245 is the perfect weekend cruiser!
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI 260-hp engine with 617 hours and Bravo Three duo-prop outdrive.
- Exhaust risers were recently replaced at 605 hours along with a new throttle cable and bellows.
- Portable Honda generator is included.
- Aluminum double axle trailer is included.
Features… Bimini top with full eisen glass enclosure and cockpit cover, Garmin 172c GPS Chartplotter, ICOM VHF, A/C & heat, electric head, microwave, stove top, hot water heater, CD stereo, trim tabs, swim ladder, courtesy lights, hot & cold cockpit shower, and a Halon fire suppression system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 245 Cruiser packs more than you'd ever imagine into it's 27 foot overall length. The integrated swim platform includes a recessed telescoping boarding ladder, wet storage and ski rope compartment. The removable ice chest, plentiful drink holders and a standard top with side and aft canvas are all standard equipment on this stylish pocket cruiser.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com www.ExportAmerican.com