- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SIMPLY PUT...SAPPHIRE IS THE FINEST 42' CENTER COCKPIT ON THE MARKET
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OF $10,000 FOR A QUICK SALE!!
Her owners have just returned "Home" after completion of their 10 year cruising lifestyle. They are now waiting for another devoted cruising couple to take over the helm of Sapphire and continue with her sailing adventures. Her delightful owners look forward to meeting you and introducing you to the nicest, best cruise equipped and best kept 42 Center Cockpit you are ever likely to step aboard.
Please look over Sapphire's comprehensive spec's then give us a call to set up your personal inspection.
FACTORY FIBERGLASS DECKS
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sapphire is both well built and well maintained. She has a double end design with canoe stern, built by Ta Yang shipyard in Taiwan. Her hull is painted navy blue with a red boot stripe and cream colored decks and cabin. This center cockpit model is self bailing and has U shaped bench seats and helm station at the aft end. The cockpit has very adequate shade and protection with her full bimini and dodger. All lines lead to the cockpit and there is excellent visibility from all positions making for easy handling. The decks leading forward are wide with adequate non-skid and aluminum toerail. All decks are FRP with molded-in non skid. There are double nylon covered stainless steel lifelines attached to extra heavy stanchion bases running the perimeter of the vessel and varnished teak handrails on the coachroof. Also heavy stainless steel mast guards and stainless steel dorades are installed on the coachroof. The foredeck has a double hatch that houses the anchor windlass with room for other storage and features a salt water wash down. The double spreader mast is keel stepped with a compressin post to the keel. The boom, like the mast is aluminum and has blue canvas mainsail cover. Emergency life raft, fenders, and Pro Furled Jib, are covered with matching blue canvas. Going below into the cabin one finds 6'4" headroom, light fabric headliner, beautiful teak and holly sole throughout and ample evidence of the beautiful teak work that vessels built in the Orient are known for. She is loaded with solid teak staving, hanging lockers, louvered doors and drawers all with state of the art joinery and workmanship throughout. The forward cabin or V Berth will sleep two with a filler cushion between port and starboard berths. The port forward head has solid teak doors that access both the forward cabin and the main cabin. The owner also installed a chart drawer above the chain locker access. The main cabin or salon has a center drop leaf table and pull-out berth to port. To starboard you will find two comfortable barrel chairs surrounded by voluminous teak cabinetry. To starboard and aft of the main salon is a L shaped galley with gimballed stove and more than adequate storage cabinets and drawers. Orginal ice chest has been converted to dry storage. Refrigerator/Freezer is on the port side next to the nav station. Across from the galley to port is the navigation center with main electronic board forward of navigational equipment, computer, and radio equipment. Aft of the navigation center are steps leading to the aft Master's Stateroom which has it's own head with stand up shower enclosure. The aft stateroom has a large queen berth with drawer and storage underneath, hanging locker, and bureau. Behind the companionway steps is a lift out door to equipment room and adjacent to the equipment room is the engine compartment . There are three opening ports as well as two dorade ventilators supplying fresh air flow to master's aft stateroom. The whole vessel is equipped with large amounts of ventilation with eleven opening ports, five opening hatches, and seven dorade vents (four for galley and salon and two for aft stateroom). The owner has installed custom storage boxes on the cabin trunk deck for additional dry storage, extra set of shrouds amidships for greater strength and stability to the mast, and all the electronics one needs to make this vessel a very capable open ocean cruiser. "Sapphire" is a great example of a well maintained vessel.
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane stove w/oven & broiler Microwave Oven Adler Barbour Supercold 12V, 5 cu. ft.Refrigerator/ 3.5 cu. ft.Freezer Splendide Washer Double S/S sinks with pressure water 11 Gallon Water Heater Custom Dish Storage Shur-Flo Variable water pump 5 GFI outlets Aluminum propane tanks (one 20 lb. and one 10 lb.) in dedicated stern locker Propane solenoid switch Ample drawer and cabinet space Carbon Filter for fresh water pump Basic Galleyware included 110v Vacuum cleaner
- Toshiba Satellite laptop w/ Nobeltec navigation software HP 4 in 1 copy, printer, fax External hard drive Simrad AP21 Hydraulic Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed & Distance Raymarine ST60 Wind & Direction Depth, Speed, & Wind reconditioned by Raymarine in 2010 Garmin 530 Chartplotter with depth NEW in 2010 Raymarine RL70 24 mile Radar w/ cockpit display & dome on adjustable mount ICOM 710 SSB with 130 auto tuner Pactor II Modem with Pactor III Upgrade Standard Horizon VHF (re-conditioned 2011) and ICOM VHF Ram Mic at Helm ACR Global Fix EPIRB-406 Ritchie 6" compass Weems & Plath Clock & Barometer Panasonic Stereo/CD Player w/ 6 CD capacity, speakers in salon & master stateroom 14" LCD TV DVD Player
- Kiss Wind Generator with regulator (2) Kyocera 110W Solar Panels with regulator New 2011 (6) Full River AGM 6V 200amp House Batteries (1) 12V AGM Engine Start Battery 130 amp Heart Automatic Battery Charger Heart 2500W Inverter 150 amp High Output Alternator with Xantrex External Regulator for the house batteries 55amp Alternator with internal regulator for starting battery 30amp 50' Marinco Electrical Cable 3 Position battery switch
- Spectra 14GPH Watermaker pickled w/ NEW membrane Yanmar 44HP Diesel Engine Shaft Saver and 18" Max Prop (2006) 1 1/4" SS Shaft Skeg Hung Rudder Kanzaki 2:1 Transmission Hynautic cable system wheel steering Sea Chest serves engine and watermaker (2) Shower sump pumps High Water bilge alarm (also turns on the high volume bilge pump - 2000 gph - and is secured in the bottom of the bilge) (2) Auto & (1) Manual Bilge Pumps Manual Fire Extinguishers Dual Racors 3rd Racor with plumbing and pump in place for polishing system (not completed) Manual heads with holding tank and Y-valve Exhaust fan
- Deck is Fiberglass w/ Non-Skid in Gel Coat Sunbrella Bimini with Full Clear Enclosure, Zip-In Screens, & Panel Covers Sunbrella Stern Bimini over Aft Cabin Hatch Sunbrella Fore Bimini over Foredeck Hatches Sunbrella Covers for BBQ, Ladder, Liferaft, Dinghy Motor & Gas Tank, Winches, and Sails Teak Cockpit Table with Cup Holders Fish Cleaning Table Mounted on port stanchion Cockpit Closed Cell Cushions & Boat Cushions (2) Adjustable Seats Custom Boarding Ladder mounted to Toe Rail that can be deployed and used when underway (4) 10" Fenders, (2) 8" Fenders - all with covers (3) Fender boards Coated S/S Lifelines with Bow and Midship Gates Lewmar Electric Windlass with Chain Rode Gypsy 30KG Bruce w/ 240' 5/16" chain (NEW 2012) & 150' 5/8" rode 45# CQR w/ 40' chain & 150' rode 22# Danforth w/ 40' chain & 150' rode on stern Twin Anchor Davits with Pin & Chain Stops Deck Washdown (saltwater) in bow locker 2000 9'6" AB Dinghy with bow locker, seat, and cover 1996 Yamaha 15HP Outboard Manual Dinghy Davits - 5 part pulley with cleats and cam cleats Winslow 6 Liferaft Propane BBQ Grill stern mounted Mast steps to top of mast (7) S/S Dorades with teak boxes (4) Hatches, 10 Opening Ports (6) Deck Prisms (replaced in 2009 ) (2) Dry Storage Deck Boxes MOB Pole Lifesling Harnesses & Tethers Jacklines & secure U-bolts in cockpit Emergency Tiller Life Jackets Toss cushions Aqua Signal Series 40 Running Lights Air Horn Spreader lights fore & aft Aqua Signal Tri-Color w/LED Anchor Light & Strobe Cockpit Chart Light 110V Outlet Horseshoe Buoy
- Sails & Rigging
- NEW Main Sail in 2010 with Stack-Pac Spinnaker with Sock Staysail & 110% Hi-Cut Genoa Refurbished by SailCare in 2007 ProFurl Furling on Genoa Staysail on Boom All Blocks are Garhauer Standing Rigging replaced in 2001 Additional Mid-Ship Shroud installed Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast with compression post to the keel Five Masthead Halyards (2-Main, 3-Spinnaker) Main Halyard is at the mast Head Sail, Two Reefing Lines, Main Sheet, Staysail Sheet, and Main Outhaul all lead to Cockpit. Preventer (Port and Starboard) Isomat Mast and Booms Whisker Pole (Mast Mounted) Mainsheet Traveler Lewmar 52ST Primary Winches 5 Regular & 5 Self Tailing Winches Garhauer Boom Vang Mast steps to masthead
- Broker Comments
- If you are looking for a world class bluewater cruiser that has been maintained to a level not often achieved, you definitely need to consider "Sapphire". Her owners have enjoyed her for the past 17 years and have lived aboard and cruised the Caribbean with her for the past 10 years. They have just returned her to her home in St. Petersburg, FL. She is outfitted for bluewater cruising while enjoying a comfortable standard of living. Upon her return home this Broker was AMAZED at the condition her owners have kept Sapphire in. You would never expect she has seen as much of the Caribbean as she has. She stands as a tribute to her owners devotion to keeping a proper yacht. **NOW OFFERED AT HER NEW EXCEPTIONALLY LOW PRICE OF $139,900
- Miscellaneous Features
- Fuel tanks always properly maintained Humongous storage capability with 20 drawers and 27 lockers above the bilge level All manuals and tech notes on board 2012 Survey available to qualified prospective buyers FRESH BOTTOM PAINT & ZINCS - MARCH 2012
- WYS Disclaimer / Exclusions
- Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All gear and equipment not listed here is not a part of the sale and will not convey with the boat.
- Available to other brokers on a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside of Florida contact us for full details. Click for more info LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - email@example.com