- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautifully maintained 1990 Hatteras has been pampered by a professional captain. She has the muscle and accommodations for long haul fishing trips or casual cruising. Everything you need for an offshore fishing trip is on this boat with comfortable accommodations for 6 with 3 heads.Many upgrades performed in March 2013.
Additional equipment & options include:
- Outriggers, fighting chair, live wells, rods & reels.
- Enclosed Flybridge with AC and tinted glass.
- Tuna Tower with Helm.
- March 2013 Upgrades!
- 6 New 8D Batteries New Hot Water Heater New Battery Charger New Carpet Throughout Entire Yacht New Hardwood Floor in Galley Wax Job New Plumbing for Washer/Dryer New Cushions in Settee
- This 60' Hatteras is set up as a classic sport fisher. Impeccably maintained, she has been with the same owner for over seven years. Her Detroit diesels have been regularly serviced and her electronics package is complete with everything you need to find your way to the fishing grounds, scope out the schools of fish and land them in the boat. She has 3 staterooms and a massive galley along with an enclosed flybridge.
- As you walk in from the massive fishing cockpit, you enter into a beautifully appointed salon. Immediately to the right is a elegant "L" shaped sofa. The salon is large, comfortable and features a large flatscreen TV and sound system. This area is beautifully with all finishes and carpets in fantastic condition throughout. Moving forward you step into the galley area with its own eating area. The galley has white counter tops, dual sinks, Induction stove and oven with a refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. The galley is light, bright and airy with significant storage and counter space. Continuing forward and down some stairs, you will come to three suites, each with a complete head and shower. Each suite sleeps two comfortably and has full cedar closets. The day head has a separte entrance from the hallway and is shared with the double bunk cabin on the port side.
- 1200 Hours since overhaul
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.