This 43m Siar Moschini yacht presents extremely well with fantastic interior volume and deck spaces. SEA DREAM also benefits from new interior styling and furnishings and a recent external paint job following a comprehensive refit.
For more information about "SEA DREAM" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SEA DREAM YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Isle of Man DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 43.0m(141.1ft) Length W.L. 38.09m (125ft) Beam 9.2m (30.2ft) Draft (full load) 2.9m (9.5ft) TONNAGE Gross 498 Net 149 YEAR BUILT 1991 (full refit 2006) BUILDER Siar Moschini, Italy EXTERIOR DESIGNER Siar Moschini, Italy INTERIOR DESIGNER Siar Moschini, Italy CONSTRUCTION GRP hull and superstructure CLASSIFICATION ABS & BV 100AI MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1360hp turbo charged Caterpillar 3512 diesel engines GEAR BOXES Reintjes WAF 740 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS Vulkan couplings to Reintjes WAF 740 gearboxes with ratio 3,3038:1 132mm S/S shafts Elice radice propellers (diameter 1520mm); pitch 1430mm, 4 blade fixed pitch SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 13 knots Maximum speed about 14.5 knots RANGE 5,400 nm at cruising speed
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS Caterpillar 3304, 2x 85Kw & 1x50Kw ELECTRICITY 380v 3 phase SHORE POWER Comet 3000 Shore power converter BATTERIES Engine starting and Emergency batteries only
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.