SILVER DREAM completed a comprehensive shipyard period last winter for her ABS Special Survey and has also benefitted from a full repaint and significant updates to her fabulous Sam Sorgiovanni-designed interior. Built by Warren Yachts.
For more information about "SILVER DREAM" please take a look at the specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Motor Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 43.8m (143.7ft) Beam 8.5m (27.7ft) Draft 2.1m (6.8ft) TONNAGE Gross 395 tons Net 118 tons Displacement 214 tons YEAR BUILT 2001 BUILDER Warren Yachts, Australia NAVAL DESIGNER Dubois Naval Architects, England INTERIOR DESIGNER Sam Sorgiovanni, Australia Décor by Thomas Hamel, USA CONSTRUCTION GRP (Fibreglass) hull & superstructure, teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION ABS +A1 Yachting Service, AMS
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1,350hp Caterpillar turbo charged diesel engines ENGINE HOURS July 2012 Port Main Engine, 12,260 hours Starboard Main Engine, 11,596 hours (10,000 hour service in October 2009) SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 13 knots Economical speed about 12.5 knots at 1,750rpm giving a fuel consumption of about 160 litres (42 US gallons) /hour including 1 generator running Maximum speed about 17.4 knots RANGE 1.800n.miles at economical speed
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 99kW Northern Lights diesel generators GENERATOR HOURS July 2012 Port Generator, 24,894 hours Starboard Generator, 19,603 hours (Complete rebuild spring 2009) ELECTRICITY 110V / 208V 60Hz single and three phase electricity
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.