Fifth in this successful custom series by Feadship, HELIX is the first to feature a “Nautical Style” interior which has impressed all visitors so far, with traditional dark woods combined with neutral tones providing a warm and distinguished atmosphere. The execution and finish is exceptional.
For any more information about "Helix" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- HELIX YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 44.6m (146.6ft) Beam 9.2m (30.2ft) Draft 2.7m (8.1ft) TONNAGE Gross Tonnage 495 GRT YEAR BUILT Delivery Spring 2011 BUILDER Feadship, Royal Van Lent, The Netherlands NAVAL ARCHITECT De Voogt Naval Architects EXTERIOR DESIGNER De Voogt Naval Architects INTERIOR DESIGNER Sinot Design Associates CONSTRUCTION Steel hull, aluminium superstructure and teak decks CLASSIFICATION +100A1 SSC Yacht, Mono, G6, LMC UMS
- MAIN ENGINES Twin MTU 12V2000M70, each rated at 788 kW @ 2100 rpm GEAR BOXES ZF reduction gear of approx. 5:1 ratio with oil activated clutch packs SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 5 blade, fixed pitch SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Max Speed 14.5 knots Cruising Speed 10 Knots RANGE 4,500 Nm @ 10 Knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x CAT C9 150 EKw ELECTRICITY The electrical installation is a 3-phase, 4-wire system with grounded neutral, 400/230V/50Hz BATTERIES: Main starting batteries: 4 x Sets, each 240 Ah - 24 V DC Service battery: 1 x Set 400 Ah - 24 V DC GMDSS battery: 1 x Set 200 Ah - 24 V DC Emergency battery: 1 x Set 200 Ah - 24 V DC Chargers Mastervolt: 1 x Service battery charger 75A 1 x Back-up charger 75A 1 x Start batteries charger stbd 50A 1 x Start batteries charger port 50A 1 x Emergency battery charger 50A
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.