A well-maintained, popular 45m with good volume and an impressive range of 7,300 NM, BIG D has spacious, light-filled interiors and has benefited from upgrades throughout her current Ownership.
For more information about "BIG D" please take a look at the specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Gibraltar DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 45.03m (147.8ft) Beam 9.7m (31.83ft) Draft Max 2.92m ( 9.58ft) Draft MIn 2.50m ( 8.20ft) TONNAGE Gross 474.00 tons Net 142.00 tons YEAR BUILT 1986 BUILDER Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Tokyo, Japan 1987/88 - Extensive refit and cabins added on bridge deck at Amels Holland B.V. 2007/08 – extensive refit Savannah DESIGNER Jack B Hargrave INTERIOR DESIGNER Pierre Tanter, Studio Larvor CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull Aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION American Bureau of Shipping – MCA compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1,150hp Caterpillar turbo charged diesel engines type 3512TA GEAR BOXES 2 x Twin Disc 3.91:1 reverse reduction gear boxes type MG540 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 5 bladed fixed pitch propellers SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 13 knots with a fuel consumption of about 220 litres (58 US gallons) per hour Economical speed about 10.5 knots with a fuel consumption of about 136 litres (36US gallons) per hour Maximum speed about 15 knots RANGE 7,300 n. miles approx. at economical speed of 10.5 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 155kw Caterpillar diesel generators(rebuilt in August 2004) 1 x 55kw Northern Lights Alaska diesel generator 1 x 15kw Onan emergency diesel generator ELECIRICITY 240V AC, 3 phase, 60 Hz 24V/12V DC SHORE POWER 150 Amps 400V AC, 3 phase, 50Hz (converted to 60Hz for onboard use) BATTERIES 32 x 2V, 270 Amp on Main engines 2 x 12V, 230 Amp on Generators 1 x 12V, 200 Amp on Emergency generator 2 x 12V, 200 Amp on Radio 1 x 12V, 90 Amp on Master cabin fridge
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.