Launched in 2009, KATYA is the fifth yacht built out of Delta's full displacement design and is Lloyds Classed and MCA Compliant. Sleek exterior styling by the highly experienced in-house Delta Design Group, dominated by a long, raised sheer line with a graceful slope that lengthens the yacht’s profile.
For more information about "KATYA" please take a look at the specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- KATYA YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Full Displacement Oceangoing Motoryacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 46m (150.93ft) Length W.L. 40.97 (134.42) Beam 9.65m (31.66ft) Draft 2.9m (9.51ft) TONNAGE Gross 472 tons Net 141 tons YEAR BUILT 2009 BUILDER Delta Marine NAVAL ARCHITECT Delta Design Group (USA) EXTERIOR DESIGNER Delta Design Group (USA) INTERIOR DESIGNER Delta Design Group (USA)/Jean Claude Canestrelli CONSTRUCTION Composite Hull Composite superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyd's, +100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6, MCA
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x Caterpillar 3508B diesels @ 1,000 Hp each GEAR BOXES Reintjes ratio: 08:1 / 3.995:1 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS SPEEDS, CONSUMPTION, RANGE Economical Speed 11 knots 1,200 rpm 40 Gallons (151 Litres) per hour, 5,225nm range Cruising Speed 13 knots 1,400 rpm 70 Gallons (265 Litres) per hour, 3,523nm range Maximum Speed 15 knots 3,165 rpm 90 Gallons (341 Litres) per hour, 3,165 nm range
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 130 kW Northern Lights generators GENERATOR FEUL CONSUMPTION 635.88 L @ 90 kW load ELECTRICITY 208V/3 Phase/60 Hz SHORE POWER 208V/3 Phase/60 Hz SHORE POWER CONVERSION Mastervolt Model Compact 100 80 k W BATTERIES Main Engine(s): 2 x 255 12V AH/24V (50amp charger) Generator(s): 2 x 255 AH/24V (50 amp charger) General Service: 4 x 255 AH/24V (50 amp charger)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.