A spectacular yacht of all aluminium construction by Palma Johnson, BLUE ICE is the 5th hull in this highly successful range of performance yachts. Powered by twin MTU 16 V 3650bhp diesel engines, BLUE ICE comfortably cruises at 24 knots, and has a top speed of 27 knots. A guaranteed head-turner, this spectacular yacht has excellent deck areas including a large fly bridge/sundeck with jacuzzi, sun pads and dining area, further seating area and sun pads on the aft deck, and a private seating area with sun pads on the fore-peak.
For more information about "BLUE ICE" please take a look at the specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- BLUE ICE SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 45.7m (150ft) Beam 8.4m (27.6ft) Draft 1.8m (5.8ft) YEAR BUILT 2009 BUILDER Palmer Johnson, USA NAVAL ARCHITECT Palmer Johnson EXTERIOR DESIGNER Nuvolari & Lenard INTERIOR DESIGNER Nuvolari & Lenard CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull and superstructure CLASSIFICATION Lloyds 100A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 MCH MCA Marine and Coastguard Administration, per British Virgin Islands Registry
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU 16V4000 M90 marine diesels, rated 3,650 bhp @ 2,100 rpm SHAFTS & PROPELLERS Propellers – NiBrAl, 4/5 blade, fixed pitch, S Class finish Shafts – High Strength St.St. SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Max Speed 27 knots 1,350 Litres per hour, range 700nm Cruising Speed 24 knots 900 Litres per hour, range 750nm Economical Speed 12 knots 200 Litres per hour, range 2,100nm
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 99 KVA generators with instrument panels ELECTRICITY 50Hz system with three phase and single phase voltages BATTERIES 2 x 24V starting battery banks for the main engines and generators 1 x 24V service battery bank 2 x 24V emergency battery banks 1 x 24V electronics battery bank Batteries are Maintenance Free type BATTERY CHARGERS 6 x constant voltage battery chargers SHORE POWER Shore power converter, 90KVA
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.