Offering excellent value this Benetti has generous and varied deck spaces, rich interior styling and a flexible accommodation layout for up to 14 guests, PLATINUM is in prime condition.
For more information about Platinum please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLATINUM SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Isle of Man DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 49.9m (164.ft) Lenght W.L. 42m (138ft) Beam 9m (29.6ft) Draft 3.3m (10.8ft) TONNAGE Gross 498 tons Displacement 385 tons YEAR BUILT 2009 BUILDER Benetti DESIGNER Benetti/Stefano Natucci INTERIOR DESIGNER Stefano Natucci CONSTRUCTION Steel hull Aluminium Superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION ABS, ? A1, Commercial Yachting Service, E, AMS
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 2,250hp @ 2120 RPM MTU diesel engines type 12V 396 TE 94. 1680 kw each. GEAR BOXES 2 x ZF BW 465 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 145mm diameter stainless steel shafts driving 2 x 5 bladed Nibral propellers with a diameter of 1350mm SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed 13 knots (580 Litres per hour) Economical speed 10 knots Maximum speed 16 knots RANGE Cruising speed 1800 Nm
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 1 x Northern Lights 155kW 1 x Northern Lights 115kW
- TANK CAPACITIES (APPROXIMATE)
- FUEL 85,000 Litres (22,456 US Gallons) WATER 12,600 Litres (33,286 US Gallons) WATERMAKERS 15,800 Litres per day (41,739 US Gallons) LUB OIL 1,230 Litres (325 US Gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 1,230 Litres (325 US Gallons) GREY WATER 2,456 Litres (649 US Gallons) BLACK WATER 3,600 Litres (951 US Gallons)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.