The knowledgeable owner called on interior designer Patrick Knowles to create a traditional “Gentleman’s yacht.” This was achieved with the use of light teak paneling, coffered overheads, gold plated hardware, and original artwork throughout. She also has the added benefit of being rebuilt by the same pedigree shipyard that was responsible for her original build, Feadship De Vries, and the quality of craftsmanship is evident throughout.
For more information about "Inevitable" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- INEVITABLE SPECIFICATION
- FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A 49.8m (163.4ft) Length W.L. 44.7m (146.6) Beam 8.5m (28’) Draft 3m (9.84ft) TONNAGE Gross 478 YEAR BUILT 1990 (2008/9 rebuild) BUILDER Feadship De Vries NAVAL ARCHITECT De Voogt EXTERIOR DESIGNER De Voogt INTERIOR DESIGNER Patrick Knowles CONSTRUCTION Steel hull, Aluminum superstructure, Teak decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyd’s 100A1, MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 900hp Caterpillar 3512 DI-TA GEAR BOXES ZF BW 450-1-5 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS Akerboom SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Maximum 13.5 knots Cruising 12 knots Economical 10 knots RANGE 5,500nm @ 10knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 3x80 kW Caterpillar ELECTRICITY 380v 50hz SHORE POWER Atlas Power/freq. converter BATTERIES 24v gel cell
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 17,107 US gal (64,750L) WATER 4,702 US gal (17,797L) WATERMAKERS HEM LUB OIL 581 US gal (2,199L) DIRTY LUB OIL 422 US gal GREY/BLACK WATER 370 US gal
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.