A classic Feadship that has had a comprehensive refit, this is an ideal yacht for a client seeking pedigree, tradition and an elegant approach to luxury yachting.
For more information about "Strangelove" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Displacement Motor Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 47.45m (155.68ft) Length W.L. 41.78m (137.08ft) Beam 7.94m (26.05ft) Draft 3.00m (9.84ft) YEAR BUILT 1982 (comprehensive refit 2004) BUILDER Feadship, De Vries Yachtbouw B.V., The Netherlands INTERIOR DESIGNER A Pinto & P Tanter / Mlinaric, Henry & Zervudachi (refit) EXTERIOR DESIGNER Arthur De Fever CONSTRUCTION Welded Steel hull Aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds +100 A1 + LMC
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 850hp (633KW) diesel engines Caterpillar type D 398 (max rpm 1,250) GEAR BOXES 2 x Caterpillar gear boxes type H7251 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 4 bladed propellers – (with diameter of 1525mm) SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 12 knots (at 1,000 rpm) to give a fuel consumption of about 142 litres per hour including 1 generator running Maximum speed 14.9 knots (1250RPM) RANGE 8500nm at 8.5 knots (600RPM) 6200nm at 12.3 knots (1000RPM) 3190nm at 14.3 knots (1200RPM)
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY
- GENERATORS 2 x 125kw (at 1,500 rpm) Caterpillar diesel generators type 3306. Both generators fitted with 24v DC alternators for starter battery charging ELECTRICITY 380VAC, 3 phase, 50Hz 24VDC SHORE POWER 380v AC/65 Amp 50 Hz TRANSFORMER Isolation, 3 phase, 400VAC to 380VAC BATTERIES 6 x engine & generator start battery banks (4 for engines, 2 for generators) Ships Emergency batteries 600Ah
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.