Pedigree construction from Oceanfast, world class engineering systems and excellent volume make this yacht, which is ready for cruising this summer, a superb purchase.
For more further information about " Australis" please take a lok at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- AUSTRALIS SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Motor Yacht Flag Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 48.0 m (157.5ft) Beam 8.80 m (28.9ft) Draft (half load) 2.50 m (8.2ft) TONNAGE Gross 499 tonnes Net 142 tonnes YEAR BUILT 2010 BUILDER Oceanfast NAVAL ARCHITECT Oceanfast EXTERIOR DESIGNER Oceanfast INTERIOR DESIGNER TBC CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull, aluminium superstructure and teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds Register Classification, LY2, MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU 10V 2000 M72 with 1330 Hp (997kW) each GEAR BOXES ZF gears SHAFTS & PROPELLERS Stainless steel shafts turning custom 5 blade propellers SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTION Max 16 knots 520Lt p/h Including Gens Cruising 14 knots 272Lt p/h Including Gens RANGE 2,900 nm @ 14 knots 4,000 nm @ 12 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x Kilopak 125 kW each ELECTRICITY AC 400/230v 50Hz three-phase for motive power, 230V AC single phase 50Hz for lighting and domestic supply SHORE POWER Two 125 amp shore power connections with 30 metre cables. Shore power conditioner, 108 kVA 50 Hz / 60Hz BATTERIES 24V DC battery banks
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 66,000 Litres (17,435 USG) WATER 13,000 Litres (3,434 USG) LUB OIL 1070 Litres DIRTY LUB OIL 1070 litres WATERMAKERS 2 X 5,000 Litres (1,321 USG) per day+ GREY WATER 11,000 Litres (2,906 USG) BLACK WATER 3,000 Litres (793 USG)
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
- STEERING SYSTEM Electric Control over Hydraulic, 24V Backup RUDDER ANGLE Fitted to both tillers BOW THRUSTER 110kw Electric Motor Driven, Wesmar Propeller Unit FUEL SEPERATOR NFV 800 L/h OIL/WATER SEPERATOR DVZ 0.25 M3/h FIRE/BILGE PUMP Electric fire and bilge pumps have re redundancy to each other. Fire - 25m3/hr Electric & 25m3/hr Diesel Bilge – 25m3/hr Electric Manifold System STABILIZERS 4 x fin Zero Speed Quantum stabilisation system WCs Jets Vacuum System SEWAGE TREATMENT Toilet discharge via a vacuum flush system to the black holding tank. Toilets supplied with fresh water. Grey and black water discharge via overboard, shore connection or treatment plant AIRCONDITIONING A quad-circuit chilled water air conditioning system is installed throughout the vessel for heating and cooling. Ducted air extraction is fitted to the galley and bathrooms. VENTILATION Forced Air Void Ventilation
- SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY Four watertight bulkheads FIRE FIGHTING An automated fire detection and fresh water extinguishing system is fitted with control panel in the wheelhouse and crew mess. Smoke detectors are fitted in each cabin, living space and machinery space with portable extinguishers distributed around the vessel. Engine room and Galley are fitted with fixed CO2 and ventilation shut off system. ALARMS All monitored from Marine Link system in bridge SECURITY CCTV x 5 cameras, mast head rotates 3600 with zoom, inferred sensors at entry points.
- COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- SATCOM 1 x Inmarsat C with SSAS GMDSS GMDSS A3 radio station VHF 2 x Furuno VHS/DSC radios SSB RADIOTELEPHONE 1 x Furuno SSB radiotelephone TELEPHONE EXCHANGE SYSTEM PABX I NTERCOM SYSTEM PABX INTERNET Routers in place throughout vessel SATTELITE TELEPHONE Iridium
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- MAGNETIC COMPASS C-Plath GRYO COMPASS Alpha Mini Course AUTOMATIC PILOT Navitron NT 88G LOG Furuno Doppler Speed Log ECHO SOUNDER Furuno FE 700 RADAR AIS integrated ARPA Furuno x 2 CHART PLOTTER MaxSea ECDIS GPS Furuno Navigator GP-150 WEATHER FAX Furuno SAT C x 2 NAVTEX Furuno WIND INSTRUMENTS Furuno
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- ANCHOR WINDLASS Two high holding power anchors stowed in hull side pockets with independent chain lockers and galvanized chain through two stainless steel windlasses. AFT WARPING CAPSTANS Deck fittings include eight-polished stainless steel mooring bollards with stainless steel fairleads. Handrails are 50mm diameter hand-polished stainless steel with smaller diameter intermediaries. Two electric/hydraulic docking winches are fitted to the main deck. GROUND TACKLE 2 x Danforth Anchors with 150m Galvanized Chain BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Nautical Structures telescopic lifting Crane 4400 LBS PASSERELLE Nautical Structures Custom SIDE BOARDING LADDERS Marquipt Sea Stairs SWIMMING PLATFORM Custom swim ladder, shower, tender bunker station, jet ski fuel locker, holding points for jet ski cradles, 4x tender mooring cleats, 2x tender tow points. SEARCHLIGHT Sanshin HR Searchlight AWNING Sun Deck FWD JACUZZI DIP POOL Lanark 6 Person Auto Top-up FOREDECK Huge bosuns locker, separate garbage locker and wash down locker.
- AUDIO/VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- MAIN SALOON Surround Sound TV,DVD, Ipod Dock, M3 Nuvo System UPPER DECK Surround Sound TV,DVD, Ipod Dock, M3 Nuvo System MASTER SUITE Surround Sound TV,DVD, Ipod Dock, M3 Nuvo System GUEST ROOMS Satellite TV, DVD, Ipod Dock, M3 Nuvo System CREW CABINS Ipod Dock, M3 Nuvo System
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- COMPUTERS Compaq Presario CQ56 PHOTOCOPIER/PRINTER/FAX Brother MEC 7840W Wireless
- DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT
- MAIN GALLEY The galley is fitted with electric stove/oven, electric extraction system, microwave oven, walk in fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dry store. Multiple speakers to support ipod dock and Nuvo music system. CREW MESS Fridge, microwave, ice machine, double draw dish washer, TV, DVD, Ipod dock and Nuvo music system LAUNDRY Maytag commercial washing machine/dryers, cupboard drop out ironing board and iron PANTRY Boema coffee machine, 2 guest service fridges, glass washer, ice machine, white wine fridge, red wine fridge in forward dry store. BRIDGE Bar fridge SUNDECK Bar with sink and fridge AFT PEAK Chest Freezer UPPER DECK BAR Fridge and sink with glass storage LOWER DECK Nutrifaster double freezer
- TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- TENDERS Nautica RIB 20.5ft Diesel Volvo Penta stern drive WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- OWNER Owners suit is situated on the main deck; it consists of double bed, dressing area and en suite bathroom with bath and shower GUESTS 3 x double cabins on lower deck with en suite shower room 1 x twin cabin on lower deck with Pullman bunks and en suite shower room, this cabin can also be converted into a gym, office or kids play room. CREW Captains cabin is situated on the bridge deck with double bed and en suite shower room 4 x twin bunk cabins, 2 with double beds, each with en suite shower rooms
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.