This proven world cruiser and popular charter yacht and underwent a comprehensive shipyard maintenance period last summer. Built by Sensation Yachts, NOBLE HOUSE is complete with a new sun lounging deck, spacious, classically styled interiors and a flexible accommodation layout for up to 13.
For more information about "Noble house" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 176.8’ (53.9m) Length B.P. 144.9’ (44.2m) Beam 32.0' (9.7m) Draft (half load) 10.8' (3.3m) Draft (full Load) 11.1' (3.4m) TONNAGE Gross 768.00 Net 230.00 Displacement 613.65 (reference lightship) YEAR BUILT Delivered 2005 BUILDER Sensation Yachts, Henderson, New Zealand NAVAL ARCHITECT Sensation Yachts/Jon Overing INTERIOR DESIGNER Francois Zuretti CONSTRUCTION Welded Steel Hull Aluminium Superstructure Teak Laid Decks CLASSIFICATION ABS +A1 Yachting Service +AMS (ABS Id. No. 05111948) Compliant to Code of Practice for Safety of Large Commercial Motor Vessels – ISM & ISPS
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 2,200hp (2x1641kW) Caterpillar type 3516B diesel engines Air starting Kobelt electronic controls (x4) with emergency backup GEAR BOXES 2 x 4.026:1 ZF reverse reduction gear boxes type BW751 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x Brunton’s fixed pitch, 5-blade 71” (1,800mm) Ni Al bronze Hydromet 5.5” (140mm) propeller shafts ESTIMATED SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 13 knots (at 1,300 rpm) for a fuel consumption of about 475 litres (126 US gallons) per hour including one generator running Economical speed about 12 knots (at 1,100 rpm) for a fuel consumption of about 296 litres (78 US gallons) per hour including one generator running Maximum speed about 15 knots (at 1,400 rpm) ESTIMATED 4,700 n. miles approx at 12 knots using main & delivery tanks RANGE 3,700 n. miles approx at 12 knots using main tanks only 2,900 n. miles approx at 14 knots using main tanks only
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 170Kw/212.5KvA Caterpillar type 3306 diesel generators 120/208v AC 60Hz with auto-paralleling 1 x 65Kw @ 1,800 rpm Northern Lights type M445T emergency diesel generator (located on main deck) ELECTRICITY 120/208v AC 60Hz 4-wire grounded neutral plus ground 24v DC SHORE POWER/CONVERTER 2 x 150 Amp cables for 180-520v AC 47.5Hz-64Hz input to Vectek Converter outputting 208v AC 125KvA to vessel BATTERIES 24v DC Systems Gel batteries with Newmar chargers Battery sets serving: 3 x Generators starting 1 x Electronic/Radio Batteries 1 x Ship's 24 V systems Service battery AIR SUPPLY Atlas Copco LT-22 compressor
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 124,833 litres (32,978 gallons) WATER 26,116 litres (6,900 US gallons) WATERMAKERS 2 x Village Marine RO watermakers producing about 13,626 litres (3,600 US gallons) per day each LUB OIL 5,688 litres (1,503 US gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 5,590 litres (1,477 US gallons) GREY WATER 5,930 litres (1,567 US gallons) BLACK WATER 8,709 litres (2.301 US gallons) CONTROL Vega sensors throughout, interfaced to central monitoring/alarm system
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.