Built for her current owner and delivered in 2002, ALEXANDRA is an excellent example of one of the extremely popular Benetti Golden Bay series, with an impressive Terence Disdale designed interior.
For more information on ALEXANDRA please see the full specification
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Greek DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 49.95m (164.8ft) Beam 9m (29.7ft) Draft 2.97m (9.8ft) TONNAGE Gross 496 tons Net 148 tons YEAR BUILT 2002 BUILDER Benetti, Italy DESIGNER Terrence Disdale INTERIOR DESIGNER Alan Jones CONSTRUCTION Steel hull and aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION ABS, A1 YACHT SERVICE, HELLENIC BUREAU
- MAIN ENGINES 2 MTU x 2262hp (12V 396TE 94) GEAR BOXES ZF TYPE BW 465 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS AQUAMET – 17, Ni-AL-Bz D 1450/5 Blades SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed about 16 knots (approx. 750 litres per hour) Economical speed about 12 knots Maximum speed about 18 knots RANGE 3,800 nm at 12 knots
- Auxiliary Machinery & Electrical Systems
- GENERATORS 2 NORTHERN LIGHTS x 125kw each ELECTRICITY 380 AC - 220V AC – 24V DC – 110 DC SHORE POWER 120 A BATTERIES 1,600 Ah Service, 1,200 Ah Emergency, 400 Ah Radio Room
- Tank Capacities (approx)
- FUEL 75,100 litres (19,839 US gallons) WATER 21,120 litres (5,579 US gallons) WATER MAKERS 2 Water-makers x 350ltrs/hr LUB OIL 1,250 litres (330 US gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 1,250 litres (330 US gallons) GREY & BLACK WATER 2,600 + 3,700 litres (686 + 977 US gallons)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.