This fully refitted and highly impressive classic Feadship. She has a desirable, classic, and thoroughly modern interior.
For more informatio about "illusion" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG British DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 182.7ft (55.7m) Beam 30ft ( 9.15m) TONNAGE Gross 591 tons Net 177 tons YEAR BUILT 1983 Major refit 2010 including 5m stern extension, Pendennis in conjunction with De Voogt. Previous refits: 2004-5 / 2002 / 1997 BUILDER Royal Van Lent (Feadship), Holland DESIGNER F. de Voogt INTERIOR DESIGNER Bannenberg (for 2010 interior refit) Pierre Tanter & Barbara Thornhill CONSTRUCTION Steel hull and aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds +100A1 Yacht +LMC (helicopter pad structurally certified) MCA compliant. Commercially Registered. 10 Year Special Survey completed in 2007
- MAIN MACHINERY
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1,125hp Caterpillar type D399TA 12-cylinder, turbo charged, after-cooled diesel engines. Approx 1,125hp each. Rebuilt in 2004 GEAR BOXES 2 x Reintjes type WAV-1050 reverse reduction gearboxes with 2.950:1 ratio, resiliently mounted with Vulcan type couplings and Air Flex pneumatic shaft brakes for single engine running/cruising SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x three part shafts with 5-bladed propellers SPEEDS & Cruising speed about 13 knots (@ 1,000 rpm) for FUEL CONSUMPTIONS a fuel consumption of about 73 gallons/hour per hour Maximum speed about 15 knots (@ 1,150rpm) for a fuel consumption of about 370 litres (98 US gallons) per hour Economical speed about 12.5 knots (@ 950rpm) for a fuel consumption of about 230 litres (61 US gallons) per hour RANGE 3,500 nautical miles approx @ 12 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 3 x 260 kWh Caterpillar type 3406 diesel generators Rebuilt and zero-houred in 2002 EMERGENCY GENERATOR 1 x 3304 100kWh emergency generator Approx generator consumption: 13 gallons/hr total Generators rebuilt and “zero houred” in 2002 ELECTRICITY 440v AC, 3-phase, 50Hz and 220v AC, single-phase, 50Hz supplied by 3 generators and shore supply 24v DC battery supply SHORE POWER 440v/380v AC, 3-phase, 50Hz transformed into 220v AC for onboard use BATTERIES 2 x 12v DC engine & generator start battery banks (4 in each) arranged to provide 24v DC with dedicated battery charger Each generator has 24v DC charging alternator for charging whilst running 2 x 12v DC battery banks (4 in each) for hotel services and emergency radio/electronics back-up set up to supply 24v DC with their own dedicated charger
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 73,000 litres (19,287 US gallons) WATER 19,000 litres (5,020 US gallons) WATERMAKERS 2 x Hydro Electric Marine (HEM) watermakers producing about 500 litres (132 US gallons) per hour each (new membranes 2003) LUB OIL 1,800 litres (476 US gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 1,400 litres (370 US gallons) GREY WATER 4,600 litres (1,215 US gallons) BLACK WATER 1,200 litres (317 US gallons)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.