This 56m Benetti has sleek Italian exterior styling and very well-conceived deck spaces that combine with an efficient and sensible layout that takes full advantage of the yacht’s guest spaces.
For more information about "GALAXY" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Isle of Man DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 56m (183’73) Beam 10.4m (32’81) Draft (full load) 3.1m (9’84) TONNAGE Gross 805 tonnes YEAR BUILT 2005 BUILDER Benetti, Italy NAVAL ARCHITECT Benetti EXTERIOR DESIGNER Stefano Natucci INTERIOR DESIGNER Stefano Natucci CONSTRUCTION Steel hull, Aluminium superstructure CLASSIFICATION Lloyd’s Classification: MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x Caterpillar 3512B, 1,850hp GEAR BOXES ZF Marine GmbH, Type ZF W7540 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS Shaft: Simplan Pneumostop Sc2Z Propeller: Detra 5 Blades, Dia 1700mm, Pitch 1870mm SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed: approx 15 knots. Fuel consumption of 430 l/hr (incl. 1 generator) Maximum speed: approx 16 knots Economical speed: approx 12 knots. RANGE 5,000nm at cruising speed
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS Caterpillar 3306, 160KW Caterpillar C9, 200KW Caterpillar 3354, 26KW ELECTRICITY 380 Volts 50Hz, 220 Volts, 110 Volts SHORE POWER 2 x Asea 75KW, AC-150-3/2
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 130,000 litres (34,342 US Gallons) WATER 22,500 litres (5,943 US Gallons) WATERMAKERS 1,000 litres per hour (264 US Gallons) LUB OIL 1,471 litres (388 US Gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 1,471 litres (388 US Gallons) GREY WATER 4,700 litres (1,241 US Gallons) BLACK WATER 5,175 litres (1,367 US Gallons)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.