This Cammenga Jachtbouw built offers a substantial, generous and very flexible accommodation layout for up to 16 guests in 9 cabins, S CAPE has been completely refitted and with an impressive cruising speed of 15 knots and a range of 6,000nm she providesa contemporary, solid platform for private or charter cruising.
For more information about "S CAPE" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- S CAPE YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 57.2m (187.7ft) Beam 9.6m (31.5ft) Draft 3.3m (10.8ft) TONNAGE Gross 683 Tonnes YEAR BUILT 1978 (Refits 2004/2009) BUILDER Cammenga Jachtbouw EXTERIOR DESIGNER De Vries Lentsch INTERIOR DESIGNER Bannenberg/2004 Interior refit by Dimitri Koutoukos CONSTRUCTION Steel Hull /Aluminium Superstructure CLASSIFICATION Lloyds Register 100 A1 Yacht LMC MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1350 HP (1,012.50 KW) Paxman Valennta medium speed diesel GEAR BOXES 2 x Lohman @ Stolterfort GUS 450B SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x Lips, Lima SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising Speed 15 knots RANGE 6,000nm at 15 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 3 x Mercedes generators each with a 115 Kva output with the possibility of running two in parallel Perkins / Sabre emergency generator rated at 100 KVA. ELECTRICITY 380 Volt AC three phase 50 cycles 220 Volt AC single phase 50 cycles BATTERIES 24 Volt DC battery emergency system
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 132.000 Litres (34,848 US Gallons) WATER 20.000 Litres (5280 US Gallons) WATERMAKERS 2 x 15,000 litre reverse osmosis water makers LUB OIL 1300 Litres (3434 US Gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 1250 Litres (330 US Gallons) GREY WATER 12900 Litres (34,056 US Gallons) BLACK WATER 5200 Litres (1372.8 US Gallons)
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.