This spectacular, high volume Trinity built explorer yacht is in prime condition and with a Five Year Survey completed last year presents in excellent order. Vast deck spaces, extremely generous interiors and the highest levels of luxury combine with outstanding range and an impressive inventory of equipment on board this tough, go anywhere expedition yacht.
For more information about "ULYSSES" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Explorer Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 59.6m (196.55ft) Length W.L. 51.75m (169.09ft) Beam 10.97m (35.99ft) Draft (half load) 2.74m (8.99ft) Draft (full load) 3.10m (10.02ft) TONNAGE Gross 996 Tonnes Net 289 Tonnes Displacement 1025 tons YEAR BUILT 2006 BUILDER Felham Enterprises (Cayman Ltd)/Trinity Yachts NAVAL ARCHITECT Trinity Yachts EXTERIOR DESIGNER Trinity Yachts INTERIOR DESIGNER Ricky Smith CONSTRUCTION Welded steel hull and aluminium superstructure CLASSIFICATION Lloyds + 100A1. MCA
- MAIN ENGINES 2 X Caterpillar 3512B 1500hp diesels GEAR BOXES 2 X Reintjes, Type WAF 742, reduction gears SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 X 5 blade Propellers manufactured by Peining, Diameter 1752 Inches, pitch 1392 inches SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Max Speed 14.7 knots Cruise Speed 12.5knots, consumption of 6000 litres / day RANGE 6,000nm @ 12.5kts (cruising speed)
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 X Caterpillar C18 380KVA 415V 50Hz 1 X John Deere TF 250 99 KVA (Emergency Generator) ELECTRICITY 230/400VAC, 50Hz, 3 phases 24VDC nominal, two wires insulated return Emergency AC system is 230/400VAC, 50Hz, 3 phase. SHORE POWER 145kVA, 200 amps, 50Hz transformer BATTERIES Toyama battery banks, Battery banks include the following:- 1 x service 1 x emergency 1 x radio 2 x emergency generator start 1 x VCAM alarm system
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 175,950 Litres (46,481 US gal) WATER 32,000 Litres (854 US gal) WATERMAKERS 2 x Sea Recovery RC Coral Sea-15M3/HR/6/H (produce 15,000 litres per day) HOT WATER 2 x R Edmonds & Sons stainless steel hot water cylinders (each cylinder is 650 litres with a rating of 14.4 kW per cylinder) 2 x Grundfos UPS550-180F circulation pumps, type GREY WATER 7900 Liters BLACK WATER 5200 Liters
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.