RASSELAS buile by Feadship, offers exceptional value: with only two owners since new, she has never chartered, is run by a highly diligent Captain and crew and has only 4,000 hours on the main engines.
For more information about "RASSELAS" please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Full Displacement, Twin Screw Diesel Motor Yacht FLAG Malta DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 62.00m (203.5ft) Length W.L. 54.60m (179.1ft) Beam 11.10m (36.5ft) Draft (half load) 3.51m (11.6ft) Draft (full load) 3.3m (10.8ft) TONNAGE Gross 1011 Registered Tons Net 303 Registered Tons Displacement (full load) 1053 Metric Tons YEAR BUILT 2005 BUILDER Feadship, De Vries, Aalsmeer, Holland NAVAL ARCHITECT De Voogt Naval Architects STYLING De Voogt Naval Architects INTERIOR DESIGNER Pannagan Designs CONSTRUCTION Steel hull Aluminium superstructure Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds + 100A1 SSC, Yacht (P), Mono, G6,+LMC/UMS, MCA compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 2000hp Caterpillar 3516B D1-TA Die Total Output: 2984 kW GEAR BOXES Reintjes WAF742P Gear Ratio 3.955:1 SHAFTS 2 x Akerboom, oil bath tailshafts (Length 11,198mm, Diameter 180mm) PROPELLERS 2 x Out-turning 5 Blade, dia. 1,850mm Van Voorden Gieterji B.V. SPEEDS & FUEL 16.0 knots (maximum), 740 L/hr CONSUMPTIONS 14.0 knots (cruising), 426 L/hr 12.5 knots (economical), 300 L/hr (Total consumption includes 40 L/hr for generators) RANGE 3,000 Nm at 16.0 knots 4,500 Nm at 14.0 knots 5,800 Nm at 12.5 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MAIN GENERATORS 3 x C-9 Caterpillar. Output: 210kw continuous NB : Upgrade of the generator exhaust system to allow the mid generator exhaust to discharge on the Starboard waterline, where previously all generator exhaust was routed to the sun deck. Although very clean there was always some noise and some odour. Now when Guests are in the sun deck the exhaust can be run through the Starboard side near the waterline. This feature has significantly enhanced the yacht from the perspective of guests’ enjoyment. EMERGENCY GENERATOR 1 x Caterpillar 3056T 84 kW emergency generator ELECTRICITY 380V – 50 Hz SHORE POWER 2 x Atlas Marine System Transformers Output: 230/400 Vac 144A 3Ph BATTERIES 24V system
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.