Inspired by JP Morgan’s iconic Corsair series and winner of Best Motor Yacht over 75m at the 2009 Showboats International Awards, NERO combines the highest levels of quality and technology with the style and charm of yachting’s golden era. A thoroughly modern classic.
For more information about NERO please take a look at the full specification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG British Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 90.1m (295.6ft) Length O.A. (excluding Spars) 80.8m (265.2ft) Length W.L. 64.92m (213.0ft) Beam 12m (39.4ft) Draft (half load) 4m (15.1ft) Draft (full load) 4.87m (16.0ft) TONNAGE Gross 1413 tons Net 423 tons Displacement (light ship) 1541 tons YEAR BUILT 2008 BUILDER Corsair Yachts NAVAL ARCHITECT IMT Marine Consultants Ltd EXTERIOR DESIGNER Neil Taylor INTERIOR DESIGNER Neil Taylor CONSTRUCTION Steel hull, Steel superstructure, Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds + 100 A1 Motor Yacht. SSC Mono G6 LMC UMS. MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MAK 9M20 main diesel engines of 1740KW (2,333hp) each GEAR BOXES Two Scana Volda CCVP type ACG52/450 reduction gear boxes with a 3.0417:1 reduction ratio, complete with integral thrust bearings and clutch SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x 2,100mm diameter Nickel-Aluminium-Bronze, four bladed, Controllable pitch propellers 2 x Hollow bored shafts of 200/210mm diameter SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Economic 12kt 380ltr/Hr Cruising 13.5kt 432ltr/Hr Max 17.00kt 780ltr/Hr RANGE Economic 5,000nm Cruising 3,800nm Max 3,000nm
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 X Main Gens, 360 KW CAT 3412 (Centre and Stbd) 1 X Harbour Gen, 280 KW CAT 3408 (Port) 1 X Emergency Gen 134 KW CAT 3306 (Funnel) ELECTRICITY 380/230 50 Hz in all areas and in addition 110V in guest areas. 1 ph, 50hz, AC. SHORE POWER A 380V,400V or 415V shore supply transformer. (minimum 300 amps / 260 KVA) BATTERIES 400 V DC emergency Transitional Power 24 V DC radio and general service batteries
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.