This Oceanco powerful twin MTU 2,240KW main engines and her semi-displacement hull form give a cruising speed of 20 knots and a maximum speed of 26 knots, allowing her to cover ground at speed and open up a wide range of cruising options. The yacht has a light, spacious interior with accommodation for 10 guests in 5 luxurious staterooms and boasts a spacious sundeck.
For more information about APPLAUSE please look at the specification.
- TYPE Semi-displacement Twin Screw Motor Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 45.5m (149.3ft) Length W.L. 38.5m (126.3ft) Beam 8.6m (28.2ft) Draft 1.60m (5.25ft) TONNAGE Gross 457 tonnes Net 137 tonnes YEAR BUILT 1994 BUILDER & NAVAL ARCHITECT Oceanco EXTERIOR Richard Hein/The A Group INTERIOR DESIGNER The A Group, Struik & Hamerslag CONSTRUCTION Aluminium Hull and Superstructure CLASSIFICATION ABS + A1, Yachting Service, E, AMS
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU 16V396TE94, 2,240KW ENGINE HOURS March 2012 Port: 4,396 Hours Stbd: 4,388 Hours PROPELLERS 2 x 5 bladed propellers SPEEDS & FUEL Cruising speed - 20 knots Maximum speed - 26 knots RANGE 3,000 nm
- Auxiliary Machinery & Electrical Systems
- MAIN GENERATORS 3 x John Deer 6068TF001, 66 KW @ 1,500 rpm, coupled to Northern Light M6414T alternators GENERATOR HOURS March 2012 Port: 10,463 Hours Stbd: 12,368 Hours Ctr: 9,946 Hours
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.