LAZY Z has been maintained to the highest standards without regard to cost and has benefited from the care and attention of a highly experienced Captain and crew.
For more information about the Oceanco "LAZY Z" please take a look at the full specification.
- FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 51.4m (168.7ft) Beam 9.8m (32.1ft) Draft (full load) 3.5m (11.5ft) TONNAGE Gross 638 tons Net 191 tons YEAR BUILT 1997, Major refits in 2007 and 2012 BUILDER Oceanco NAVAL ARCHITECT Richard Hein/The ‘A’ Group EXTERIOR DESIGNER Richard Hein/The ‘A’ Group INTERIOR DESIGNER Oceanco/Therese Baron Gurney CONSTRUCTION Steel Hull, Aluminum Superstructure, Teak Decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyd’s, MCA Compliant
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU 12V396TE 74L Diesels @ 1689hp each GEAR BOXES ZF BW 460 Family Ratio: 4:1 DRIVE Propeller SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPRION Maximum Speed 16 knots @ 550L per hour Cruising Speed 14 knots @ 350L per hour Economincal Speed 12 knots @ 250L per hour RANGE 2,880nm @ 16 knots 3,960nm @ 14 knots 4,200nm @ 12 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x MTU 138kW generators GENERATOR FULE CONSUMPTION 250-300 litres/day ELECTRICITY 400V/3 Phase/50 Hz SHORE POWER A/Sea shore power converter BATTERIES Main Starting Engine: 2 x 6 12V Dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/50 charger Generator Starting: 2 x 2 12VDC dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/50 charger General Service: 6 12V dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/100 charger Emergency GMDSS: 2 12VDC dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/25 charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.