- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Triton 35 is a high-quality, well thought out design for fishing and/or cruising. Her blue hull is gel with matching factory hardtop. Large stand-up head compartment in console features a marine electric toilet and shower, upright rod storage and sink. Cockpit features forward seating with storage, recessed grab rails, full cockpit coaming pads, aft toe rails and retractable aft transom seat.
- Hardtop Has Molded In Spreader Lights Stereo Speakers Overhead Electronics Box Forward In Deck Fish Box w/Macerator Transom Livewells Bow Storage Locker 2 Covered Rod Stowage Boxes Cushioned Cool Box Forward Of Console Anchor Locker Pop Up Stainless Cleats Full Bolsters Second 50 Gallon Baitwell Behind Helm Transom Freshwater Shower K-Planes Raw & Freshwater Washdowns Transom Door Danforth Anchor w/Chain & Rode Armstrong Dive Ladder
- Fishing Equipment
- Taco Grand Slam Outriggers 7 Gold Rocket Launchers Hardtop 6 Seat Rocket Launchers 6 Gold Transom Rocket Launchers 10 Flush Mount Rod Holders 50 Gallon Livewell Behind Seat In-Deck Forward Fishbox Transom Livewell
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 3010 GPS/Plotter/Radar, Furuno FCV 582l Color Bottom Machine ITT Electric Spotlight Compass Clarion Stereo/CD Mercury Smartcraft Gauges Trim Tab Indicators Mercury Electronic Controls
- Engine Details & Mechanical Information
- Triple Verado 4-Stroke 250 HP Outboards Power Steering Mercury Smartcraft Gauges Mercury Electronic Controls K-Planes Tilt Steering Wheel Mirage Stainless Props
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.