- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Abeautifully maintained boat with 4 staterooms/3 heads, dual Cat 800hp engines, and updated electronics. An ABT hydraulic system consisting of (2) 25hp PTOs, a 38hp bow thruster and a 20hp stern thruster with power proportional controls at the three helm stations makes docking a joy. And, the flushdeck design allows for a fully level, no steps, main deck.
- L-shaped settee Custom birds-eye maple Scopinich hi-Io coffee table Private stairway to the master stateroom Custom chair with ottoman Entertainment center is located to starboard with TV, VCR, Sat TV, CD/DVD, and beautiful cabinetry 55” LED HDTV Granite countertops are featured throughout the yacht in the salon, galley, and all heads.
- Stereo cabinet and pantry/storage cabinets are to starboard of galley Granite- topped pantry cabinet Wine cooler with roll-out bottle storage below SubZero refrigerator Kenyon 4 -burner cooktop Dishwasher black electric stovetop Granite counters 220v oven below GE black side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker Garbage disposal Under-counter lighting Trash compactor Soap dispenser Franke sink Sharp microwave/convection oven Overhead storage cabinets Sliding panel between Galley and Helm.
- Custom L-shaped settee with cabinetry above Table Full-size chart table, with storage locker 2 custom Stidd hi-back ultra leather helm seats Large windows for outstanding visibility surround the wheelhouse Sliding doors, with screens, located port and starboard access covered walkaround decks Stairwell to guest staterooms
- MASTER STATEROOM Full beam master Island king berth Large cedar lined hanging lockers TV/VCR/SAT Abundant storage Ensuite head features a large stall shower, head and sink GUEST STATEROOMS Asko washer and dryer at base of stairwell VIP Stateroom located amidships features a queen berth with drawers under, large cedar lined hanging closets, custom aft cabinets and ensuite head feature a head, sink and stall shower Guest Stateroom located forward features another queen walk-around berth with drawers under, his and hers cedar-lined hanging locker, NCR/TV/SAT, and guest head. Second Guest Stateroom located to port features upper and lower single berths, hanging locker, night table with storage within, reading lights and additional storage. Guest Head located amidships and to starboard. With a stall shower, head, sink and beautiful granite counters.
- PILOTHOUSE (2) Nauticomp glass bridge 19” displays Furuno Nav Net VX2 Furuno Nav Net VX2 FA 50 AIS receiver/transponder Furuno SC 50 Satellite Compass Furuno Radar DE 12kW 6’ antenna Furuno Fish/depth finder Furuno Nav Pilot 720 Weather station PB150 Icom M604 VHF radio XM weather Furuno 150 Custom ship computer Yacht Watchman monitoring system Globalstar Sat phone Hailer/horn Seatel Sat TV / 4 receivers Prosine Inverter C-phone two line system 7 TV monitors 12-station intercom system Closed circuit TV in engine room and stern view FLYBRIDGE Nauticomp sunlight 15” display Furuno color display radar, chart plotter Furuno Nav Pilot 711 Furuno Nav Pilot 720 handheld Furuno F150 Icom M604 VHF radio Dual Buel horns Remote spotlight
- Panda 12kW & 23Kw generators 220v, 120v AC electrical system (8) batteries with parallel switch All batteries upgraded to gel cell (2) 50 amp shore power connectors Bonding system Panda 20kW generator 12v DC electrical system Battery charger Breaker panel Dockside electrical cables Statpower inverter system Intercom system
- ABT hydraulic system consisting of (2) 25hp PTOs, a 38hp bow thruster and a 20hp stern thruster with power proportional controls at the three helm stations. ABT ''TRAC" electronics stabilizers 23kW Panda generator Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning system - 5 compressors, 80,000btu Halon fire system Dual Racor fuel filters Hydraulic power steering Trim tabs (6) automatic bilge pumps Engine fuel shut-off valve Head Hunter system In place of standard Nibral props instead of standard Spare props 3rd holding tank Village Marine 800gpd watermaker Tides Marine drip less shaft logs Central vacuum system Reverso oil change system Fresh water filter Engine synchronizers Fuel filters Engine temperature alarm Headhunter Jet Paq water pump as primary Grainger water pump as secondary Spurs R.O. water purifier at galley sink and icemakers Royal Flush heads throughout
- Access from stairway across from galley or from a stainless steel ladder on the aft deck. Large flybridge features seating for six at the L-shaped settee with hi-to table and two Stidd low back ultra leather helm sea Propane Force 10 BBQ grill in a custom cabinet Upgraded Nautical Structures 1000 lb. davit with hydraulic boom Vinyl covered 13' Novurania 400 DL dinghy with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke Chocks with tie downs and 11ft bridle Radar arch has been hinged to allow for lowering when needed Custom bimini top Switlik 6 person life raft
- MAIN DECK
- Delta 88 # anchor with 300ft plus of chain. Transom doors Bow pulpit Rub rail Navigation lights Folding steps on swim platform Fresh water washdown system Anchor platform for second anchor Integral sport deck with swim platform Electric windlass Side stanchion with lifelines Coast Guard safety package Fenders with lines Stainless steel plate for anchor protection Prop pockets Boarding ladder (2) Stidd chairs in pilothouse
- AFT DECK
- Raritan stainless steel icemaker Storage cabinet Stainless steel ladder to boat deck Transom door Aft steering station with full controls Integral sport deck with concealed swim ladder Glendinning cable master with 75' cable Shower washdow Staircase to flybridge Large Lazarette Aft deck Palm Beach Bimini
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.