Third in the Series and the largest Superyacht to be built and delivered by Icon Yachts to date, BATON ROUGE can boast to being one of the largest volume 62m yachts ever built.
For more information about the Icon Yachts "BATON ROUGE" please take a look at the specification.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Displacement Yacht FLAG Isle of Man DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 62.5m (205ft) Length W.L. 52m (170.5ft) Beam 12.1m (39.8ft) Draft (full load) 3.7m (12.1ft) TONNAGE Gross 1,423 Net 426 Displacement (light ship) 1102.5 YEAR BUILT 2010 BUILDER Icon Yachts, The Netherlands NAVAL ARCHITECT Jouke van der Baan EXTERIOR DESIGNER Tim Heywood Design INTERIOR DESIGNER Redman Whiteley Dixon CONSTRUCTION Steel hull, aluminium superstructure CLASSIFICATION Lloyds X 100A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 X LMC UMS
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x MTU, 12V 4000 M71 1885kW (2,480hp) GEAR BOXES 2x ZF 7561 SHAFTS & PROPELLERS RUBBER DESIGN B.V, Wärtsilä MP/00754.M1K SPEEDS Cruising speed 14.5 knots Maximum speed 15.5 knots FUEL CONSUMPTIONS 350 Litres/hour at 12 knots 600 Litres/hour at 14 knots 750 Litres/hour at 15.5 knots RANGE 5,000nm at 12 knots
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 212kW SISU 84.494 CTAG-4V 1 x 154kW SISU 74.475 CTAG-4V Emergency 1 x 96kW SISU 49.492 CTAG-4V ELECTRICITY Eekels B.V SHORE POWER 2x 150kVA Exendis MarPower® SPC-II BATTERIES General Service 24DC 420Ah VRLA Gel Radio Service 24DC 190Ah VRLA AGM
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.