- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SabreYachts, located in downeast Maine, has built sail and power vessels since 1970 and has a proven track record of how to do it right. Our version here of the 36’ Sabreline Flybridge Sedan has been owned by a lifetime yachtsman with the vessel always professionally maintained, serviced inside and out, stored on his private lift and run enough so the systems are consistently tested. This lovingly maintained beauty has almost every factory option available. We do not know of a pleasure vessel that could be more satisfying to a lover of the water than the good ship PHILIA. Come see her to view an excellent example of what all boat aficionados enjoy doing – looking at true sea going yachts.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The main salon opens aft onto the aft cockpit. Sleeping is comfortable for four, two in the salon in a convertible pullout bed and two in the master state room forward in a spacious queen bed-centerline island arrangement. The bath has a fully enclosed shower compartment. The galley is down. There are fully equipped helm stations on the flying bridge and in the main salon. The interior woodwork is varnished cherry with a beautifully laid teak and holly cabin sole. Interior light fixtures seem to go on forever with dimming potential available in all living areas.
- Main Salon
- Up a few steps from the galley is the main salon with a steering station forward and to starboard with surface for organizing charts and a fold down helmsman’s seat. There is a sliding door immediately to starboard from the lower helm to the starboard fore and aft deck. Continuing on the starboard side in the salon is the entertainment center housing the following: Panasonic Progressive Scan DVD player; 17” LCD Flat-Panel Widescreen HDTV Monitor; AM/FM Tuner; Custom installed Bose Home Theatre sound system w/ sub woofer and 5 cube speakers. On the port side aft is an L shaped settee and an expandable dining table that converts to make a double berth with drawers under the settee. The salon upholstery is Fawn ultra Suede. The curtains are Robert Allen “Almond” with a custom fabric stripe. Separating the dining area and the step down galley is a large cherry countertop and cabinet for serving and storing refreshments. There are four genuine oriental rugs accenting the teak and holly floor in the main salon. Separate air conditioner w/ digital controls. Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo system with 4 speakers and remote 7” Color Nav Net display Link 2000 Battery Monitor w/ control to Heart Freedom 30 Inverter Teak grab rails throughout salon
- The step-down “U” shaped galley is opposite the head on the port side; Corian counter tops; double stainless steel sinks with single lever faucet. Drawers and locker stowage below the counters with more lockers above and outboard; 3 burner electric stove; microwave /convection oven; Sub Zero under the counter fridge w/freezer; Air conditioner. The galley is fully stocked with dishes, appliances and stainless steel flatware.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located in the bow with an island queen berth. There are drawers under the bunk. Storage port and starboard and a lighted cedar lined locker aft to port. There is an opening overhead hatch along with a 10” LCD flat panel TV. Separate air conditioner w/ digital controls. Brass Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer. Port and starboard reading lights in addition to overhead dimmable recessed lights.
- Head and Shower
- Aft of the master stateroom and on the starboard side is the head and shower. There is a private door from the stateroom and a common door from the galley area. The head is a Sealand Vacuflush and there is a separate stall shower with a sliding revolving Plexiglas door; shower seat; foul weather gear wet locker; electric shower sump pump. The head is lined with fiberglass and the counter tops are Corian; ventilation blower.
- 2 Stidd 500 NX low back slimline bridge seats w/teak trim and covers. Custom Bimini top with Sunbrella canvas and throughbolt hinges. Simrad AP 2220 autopilot with repeater at lower helm Instrument panel. ICOM M602 VHF radio w/command mike @ lower station Hydraulic wheel steering. Electric search light w/control @ both stations. Plexiglas windshield Sidepower Bow Thruster SP 75T @both stations 10.4 Color Nav Net Chart Plotter Coast Guard Safety Package Compass Antennas Flybridge cushions Network depthsounder GPS Helm seats Horn Furuno 1833C radar w/24” dome Furuno RD 30 @both stations Engine room camera w/flybridge monitor.
- Main Deck
- Anchor Boarding ladder Stainless steel bow rails White fiberglass decks w/white non skid Avon off shore valise 4 man life raft Stainless steel anchor with 200’ of line and back up anchor Teak monogrammed boat hook in cockpit Teak swim platform with boarding ladder Freshwater wash down in anchor locker Dockside water hook up Lewmar dock hatches Anchor hawse pipes Varnished teak bow pulpit Free standing mast w/spreaders, tabernacle, radar bracket and navigation lights Premium fender lines and dockside cables Teak coaming padding Varnished teak handrails 2 helm seats Horn Navigation lights Rub rails Transom door Wash down system Muir VRC 1200 windless/line & chain (3) Salon windows Hot & cold cockpit shower Exterior courtesy lights Cockpit ice maker and wet bar with custom teak door
- Twin rudders Trim tabs Zinc Anodes Custom Flag blue hull Gold boot stripe
- Engine Room
- Air filtration system Alternators (3) Rule bilge pumps Racor fuel filters Fuel tank Holding tank Glendinning engine synchronizer Reverso oil transfer system Genset Air induction system (2) bilge blowers Bow Thruster Engine Room sound insulation Halon fire control system Fuel shut off valves High water alarm Fresh water spigot 12v Macerator pump Bennett trim tabs Dripless shaft seals
- Electrical System
- 110 AC and 12v DC systems (2) dockside electrical cables Group 31 AGM batteries Electrical bonding system, 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield Heart Freedom 30 amp inverter w/link 2000 system Lighting equipped with dimmers (2) 110 v 30 amp shore power inlets 12v DC outlets at upper and lower helm stations (2) 80 amp main engine alternators.
- Additional Information
- New 35 lb. Stainless Steel Suncor Plowmaster Anchor w/ S.S. Chain. New flybridge Plexiglas windows. New salon TV with Smart Antenna. New night front curtains for salon. Cockpit wraparound sun screens. Cockpit fold-up cushioned chairs with weather covers. Salon expansion cushions for pullout bed. Underwater video camera with LED lighting. Offshore Avon 4 man life raft. Snap-on sun covers for all external teak surfaces. Stern mounted propane grill. Fully stocked galley with dishes, silverware and appliances.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.