- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SANITY sleeps eight in four staterooms, all with private heads with three showers.
Owner will consider a trade, or trade towards a home in the Fort Lauderdale area.
- SANITY sleeps eight in four owner and guest staterooms, all with private heads and three showers. On her main deck, forward to starboard, is the lower helm. It features Birdseye maple twin helm seats covered in beige. Conveniently located behind the seat is the electrical panel. A large console area includes the flush mounted electronics and other controls with excellent visibility. Opposite is the large oval adjustable dinette table with burl inlay and high gloss finish surrounded by a curved settee. Aft of the lower helm, to starboard, is the all new galley with Corian countertops and sink, Bosch refrigerator, Jenn Air oven, smooth Whirlpool cooktop, and microwave. The salon is spacious with large tinted windows and a large aft sliding door/glass bulkhead opening onto the aft deck. The salon is a high gloss finish Birdseye maple with burl inlay on the hi-lo salon table, all carpet, vinyl headliner, and custom maple trim. To starboard is an oversize serpentine beige couch. To port is a large flat screen HDTV with stereo and satellite. Additional cabinets house the entertainment system and there is a Corian bar area with a Kitchen Aid ice maker, GE Profile wine cooler, and custom wine rack. Aft there are stairs that descend to the master stateroom with aft engine room access.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Moving down and forward are the living accommodations. Forward is the VIP stateroom with a raised queen berth, a settee to port, and built-in night stand. On starboard is a TV with satellite, and a dressing table. To port is an AM/FM/Cassette player, a private head with a teak/holly floor, Vacuflush head, and a shower stall. Moving aft to starboard is another private head and a stateroom with outboard berths with a night stand between. All staterooms have their own stereo systems, The hallway has an enclosed cabinet for the Equator combo washer/dryer. To port is a stateroom with upper and lower berths. Another TV/CVR and half bath. The master stateroom is aft and reached by a spiral staircase in the salon. It is very roomy with a raised queen size bed, night stands on both sides and a stereo system,. Along the port side is a TV with satellite and an settee. To starboard is a dressing table with mirrors, and the master head with shower stall. Each stateroom has cedar lined closets. Custom mattresses in all stateroom.
- Electrical System
- 110V/220V AC 12V/24V DC Kohler 8 kW generator (1687 hrs.) Kohler 32 kW generator (2635 hrs.) Dolphin 24V, 40 amp automatic battery charger Sentry 12V, 25 amp automatic battery charger (2) 8D batteries for Wesmar bow thruster KVH TracVision 4 Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable Port & starboard shore power hook-up (6) 8D Batteries for 24V battery bank (for engine start and house) 2011 (1) 4D battery for gensets 2012
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: (All electronics are interfaced at both stations) Furuno Navnet radar plotter Furuno Navnet video plotter Furuno RD-30 depth and speed Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Galaxy 6" compass LOWER STATION: Furuno Navnet radar plotter Furuno Navnet video plotter Furuno FCV-582L video sounder Furuno RD-30 depth and speed Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot ICOM M-45 VHF radio Plastimo 6" compass
- Engine and Mechanical
- The engine room is accessed through doors both forward and aft. The area is spotless and roomy enough for repairs and maintenance. SANITY has two Detroit Diesel 12V92 TA's with about 945 hrs. on port, and 459 hrs. on starboard. Kohler 32 kW generator with 2635 hours and a Kohler 8 kW generator for back-up with 1687 hours. The entire vessel is climate controlled by seven separate air conditioning systems with two electric pumps and manifolds (so there is a back-up). Electrical power is provided by two 50-amp shore power connections, generators, and batteries. The batteries are kept charged by two automatic battery chargers. The engine space has filters for all equipment, automatic bilge pumps, and an automatic fire protection system. Bridge engine controls Raw water sea strainer Cruise air SMX II reverse cycle AC (2) 24V engine room intake fans Fire Boy automatic Halon cylinders Bennett trim tabs with angle indicators at both helms Universal Aqua Technology 600-gpd water maker D'Angelo exhaust system Oil change system for main engines and gensets Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering acoustical Thermal insulation 4-cool air intake engine room blowers Wesmar bow thruster Racor fuel filters Walker AIRSEP Rudder angle indicator (4) Automatic bilge pumps with high water alarms Main engine fuel priming system MSD type II waste treatment system New Bimini canvas November 2012
- Laundry Room
- Equator combo washer/dryer
- Owner will consider a trade, or trade towards a home in the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.