- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Slow Flight is a well prepared example of the popular Island Packet 35, recent updates, set up for coastal cruising, call for complete details.
- The tri-cabin layout is well suited for extended cruising, Double berth forward and aft, Forward stateroom features V-berth with upgraded 3" foam insert, generous storage and large cedar-lined hanging. Continuing aft, enclosed head to port featuring stall shower with teak shower seat, spacious vanity and stainless steel sink. main salon includes facing settes, fold down bulkhead table with bottle shelf storage. Full sized aft facing nav station to port, large U-shaped galley to starboard with abundant locker and drawer storage, generous ice box. Aft stateroom to port featuring large double berth, cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Deck and Misc. gear
- Simpson Lawrence 12VDC electric windlass 35lb CQR anchor w/chain and nylon rode 15Kg Claw anchor w/chainand nylon rode 2006 Achilles LSI 96 w/Bravo inflator 1999 Yamaha 8 Hp 2 stroke outboard Kato dingy davits w/edson outboard bracket Outboard motor lift Magna Propane Grill Cockpit shower Custom Mahogany Cockpit Table All head hoses replaced 10.11 Macerator pumpout for overboard discharge added 10.11 16K BTU Crusair A/C w/Digital Controls New Toast Colored Bimini and Doger canvas with connecting insert 10.11 Bottom paint 8.12 Survey available from 9.11
- Galley Details
- Double Stainless Steel sinks Water heater & Hot/Cold Pressure water Three Burner Princess Seaward Propane Stove w/oven Adler Barbor Refrigerator/Freezer Custom knife and utensil storageAbundant storage for dishes, pots and pans Slide out trash bin
- I-COM IC-M56 VHF Autohelm Wind, Depth and Speed Garmin 546S Cockpit GPS with sonar new 12.11 Raymarine C80 GPS/Plotter/Radar Questus Self leveling radar mount on backstay Autohelm 4000 autopilot with remote Kenwood AM/FM/CD Sirius ready
- Electrical & Machanical
- Three Group 31 AGM House Batteries new 12.11 One Group 31 AGM Engine start battery new 3.12 Balmar 60 100 AH Alternator w/614 Regulator new 12.11 Link Pro battery monitor new 12.11 Blue Seas Battery Combiner new 12.11 110 VAC 30 Amp shore power 3 blade prop with spare Engine water temp and oil pressure gadges new new 12.11
- Sails & Rigging
- Doyle Stackpack mainsail Lazy Jacks JSI Full Batten Mainsail Esprit 135% Headsail Esprit Staysail Harken Roller Furling headsail and Staysail 2 Lewmar 43 CST Primary winches 2 Lewmar 16 CST on cabin top 1 lewmar 8 on mast 1 Lewmar 24 on mast
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.