- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The WARRIOR is a superior example of a vintage quality 35’ CABO Express Sportfisherman. This boat appears to have had a much better than average care and has been serviced and updated well beyond the average boat of this vintage…of any make. Clean and appears ready for a new owner. HEADLINE 4/13 WARRIOR AWLGRIP PAINTED RUB RAIL UP! It was an excellent example…NOW A GREAT EXAMPLE. Don’t hesitate; if you do you will be disappointed having lost the opportunity to own an outstanding 35 CABO! . Call now.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Standard arrangement plan, featuring CABOs legendary fit and finish. Interior ** “soft goods” are new and very nice. The interior of the boat is exceptionally clean and relatively free of the normal bumps and scrapes. Super Nice! *Items with ** New in 2011 & 2012 **Interior cushions **Headliner **4’ Memory foam mattress **Security syste Interior Features: teak dinette table w/dolphin design, teak & holly sole, Corian cabinet tops, settee converts to upper/lower bunks, LED recessed lighting, “L” shaped galley, enclosed head w/shower
- *Items with ** New 2011 & 2012 **Ice maker (bridge deck) **Refrigerator dual range voltage 1-burner stove Microwave/convection oven Corian counter SS sink
- *Items with ** New 2011 & 2012 Bow rail, pulpit w/anchor roller, anchor, and windlass Step box Fiberglass hardtop w/**powder coated grab rails Double wide helm bench (** upholstery) w/** powdered coated hardware Custom switch protector at helm **Port lights color changed from “black to white” ** w Isinglass 3-sided enclosure with 2/U-zips ** Cockpit bolsters & cushion upholstery ** LED Spreader Lights **3 Windshield wiper motors Center windshield vent windshield resealed ** gaskets ** Lewmar windlass ** Fresh water and raw water faucets w/** switches Armstrong boarding ladder Shore connection Tackle locker on bridge deck
- Electronics & Helm
- *Items with ** New in 2011 & 2012 **2 Garmin GPS/plotter **48 mi high definition Garmin radar ** Garmin GHC 10 autopilot **2- Icom VHF radio **2- Furuno fish finders w/dual range 1000w transducers Ritchie compass (appears new) **Security system Entertainment Electronics; ** TV, 2-Stereos (separate installations) **Clarion Sat. ready & Sony, **Cockpit speakers
- Fishing Equipment
- *Items with ** New in 2011 & 2012 Tower: Easy entrance/exit design, 3-pt. & stbd. rod holders on tower legs, 4-rod holders across back of hard top, 1-rod holder behind tower seat, **LED spreader lights, buggy top (new **canvas), double seat w/foot rest & back rest (**upholstery), expansive fiberglass control box w/ample mounting surfaces & storage, compass (appears new)** VHF radio, **autopilot remote, **fish finder, **GPS Plotter Rupp tower release 2X outriggers & center rigger 2- Fish box (insulated) w/** macerators **LED underwater lights **2- teaser reels, w/powder coated mounts **Rocket launcher 5-gunnel rod holders **2-swivel mount Cockpit freezer Bait prep center w/water supply Transom door/w gate
- *Items with ** New in 2011 & 2012 12vdc/240vac Systems Shore power inlet **2- Main engine/house batteries Charles 40 amp battery charger 7.5 Kw Westerbeke generator; 2206 hrs. when listed ** Exhaust Elbow, Belts, Hoses, Exhaust Hose & Shut Down Solenoids, Starting Battery
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- All details below relate to New-Rebuilt-Serviced 2011-2012-2013 (**) both engines (*) one engine. Engines are accessed via bridge deck hatch or bridge deck lifts for full access. Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 435HP ea *Stbd Engine overhauled approx. 200hrs (5/13)-engine failed due to after cooler adapter, bored & sleeved with all necessary parts replaced at that time. *PT. Engine Original Time 2300 Hours since new (total vessel time)-after cooler adapter replaced-after cooler removed, pressure tested & serviced **Injector Pumps rebuilt and all new injectors **Engines serviced, new belts, new hoses, new/rebuilt fresh water & raw water pumps Port engine oil cooler rebuilt **New bilge pumps & switches **New VDO bridge deck helm gauges **New motor mounts Hynautic 2-station engine controls and steering w/** new pressure gauges SS hot water heater Cruisair Air Conditioning w/digital controls Vac u Flush fresh water toilet, hold tank Glendinning engine automatic synchronizer Trim tabs Racor fuel filters-main engines w/**new vacuum gauges Racor fuel filter generator ** New Gauges at Tower Algae X fuel polisher Oil change system Dripless shaft logs **Recent 5/13 valve adjustment-both engines, both engines water pump impellers, oil change, engine zincs renewed, air filters
- Broker's Comments
- The WARRIOR is, in my opinion, an exceptional example of this superior quality offshore sport fishing yacht. The WARRIOR gives every indication of having been a well-kept yacht since new; recently benefitting from an extensive updating WARRIOR shows much better than the average 1995 CABO or any other boat for that matter. You can buy cheaper, but this boat has had great care and has been updated and serviced beyond most other boats of this vintage. Truly gives every appearance of being a ready to use and enjoy boat.
- *Items with ** New or Serviced in 2011 & 2012 **October 2012: bottom stripped of accumulated bottom paint (sand blasted to gel coat), barrier coated, and painted **Shafts **Cutlass bearings **Motor mounts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TO VIEW A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS VESSEL PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PrikrtPzk4