- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!!
The proven design, construction, craftsmanship, and attention to detail is all integrated in the flagship Carolina Classic 35. The result brings you predictable reliability, performance and value for the dollar with speeds in excess of 32 knots. The huge Cockpit is uncluttered. The spacious helm deck L-Shaped lounge has plenty of comfortable seating for guests. Below you will find convenience and comfort in the air conditioned cabin featuring 6ft 4in headroom, a fully appointed Galley, Entertainment Center and electric Head and shower. In short, all the features you would find in a larger boat- except the big cost.
"Southpaw" is one of the Cleanest 35 Carolina Classics on the market. The owner wastes no expense on keeping this Boat in Pristine Condition. Call today and set up an appointment to see this exceptional vessel. Only 400 hrs on Cummins QSC-540
- Proven design, construction, craftsmanship and attention to detail is all integrated into the Carolina Classic 35. The result brings you predictable reliability, performance and value for the dollar. And speeds in excess of 40 mph. From the comfortable, detailed appointments in the cabin to the unstoppable powerplant lurking below, every inch of the 35 is a reflection of a rugged marine design heritage. Fishing is everything to a 35. The spacious helmdeck L-Lounge gives easy access to a fully equipped fishing platform featuring tackle stations, in-deck fish boxes, rodholders, plenty of storage space, command tower and the optional live well on the transom. In all, the most solid, stable weapon for trophy fishing yet produced. Then again, fishing isn't everything to a 35. Evenings out and weekends at sea demand comfort and convenience. Below, you'll find 6'4" of headroom housing amenities such as a powerful central HVAC system, a full stand-up shower, functional head, fully appointed galley including sink, stove, microwave and spacious double berth and settee.
- LOA: 35 ft 0 in Beam: 13 ft 6 in Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in Displacement: 25000 lbs
- Engine Brand: Cummins Engine(s) Total Power: 1080 HP Engine Model: QSC-540 Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 29 knots Maximum Speed: 32 knots Year Built: 2007 Engine Hours: 400 Trim Tabs
- Fresh Water Tanks: (55 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (435 Gallons)
- Sleeps four owners and guests. Double berth forward sleeps two plus settee sleeps two for a total of four berths. One Head with shower.
- Main Cabin
- Settee Storage Hanging locker LCD TV Under bed drawer DVD player Overhead rod storage for (16) rods Stereo system w/ CD player and remote at Helm Closet Cabinets Carpeting Under bed storage Teak & holly flooring Double berth forward Air conditioning / heater with controls
- Sink Holding tank, electric head Shower Medicine cabinet
- Galley Area
- Sink Pressure fresh water system Dometic refrigerator w/ freezer Princess two-burner, electric stove Carpeting Teak & holly flooring Tappan microwave oven
- Helm & Electronics
- Compass Icom 504 VHF radio CMD electronic engine displays Autopilot Furuno NAV NET 30 with 2each 12" display at Lower Helm Furuno NAV NET 30 with 1 each 8" display at the upper helm Furuno open array 64nm radar Glendinning electronic controls Stereo system w/ remote at Helm Epirb "McMurdo" Smartfind
- Tuna Tower Coaming padding Tower Control Cover Ultra leather Helm Deck upholstery (new 2012) New Strataglas Side Curtains 9 each Extra Rod Holders in Deck 2 each Infloor Refrigerated Fishboxes Transom Door Spreader Lights Navigation Lights Windshield Wipers Fortress anchor w/ lines Fresh Water, Salt Water Deck Wash Down System Pompanette Sailfish Fighting Chair Helm area and Fighting Chair Covers
- Engine and Mechanical
- Trim tabs Oil Transfer System 3 each Automatic Bilge Pumps Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Twin 540 hp. Diesel I/B Cummins QSC-540 Fuel Filters Hydraulic Steering Fresh Water Cooling Engine Synchronizers New Block Heaters 2 sets of ACME Wheels
- Hull Bottom and Running Gear
- 2 each sets of ACME Wheels New Bottom Paint with Prop Speed
- 3 each Batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger Westerbeke 5kW generator Dockside cables 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink Double spreader outriggers Gunwale-mount rod holders Rod holders (Tower and legs) Refrigerated fish boxes w/ macerators Tuna Tower Center rigger Full bait prep center Teaser reels on hardtop Pompanette Sailfish Fighting Chair
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/