- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$20K PRICE REDUCTION 4/8/3013
BEAUTIFUL FRESH WATER 50' SEA RAY SUNDANCER
Original fresh water boat from Kentucky Lake and now in
fresh water on the St. John's River.
Professionally Captain maintained and serviced.
All the options including ....
Cockpit Air, Bow Thruster, Washer/Dryer, Central Vac, KVH SAT TV and
TNT Hydraulic Lift with
11 Ft. Boston Whaler with 25hp 4-stroke Yamaha motor.
Brand NEW Electronics 2012 including ....
Sea Ray Navigator, Raymarine C-120, Raymarine ST8001 Auto Pilot and
Raymarine 240 VHF Radio.
All NEW Fresh Bottom Paint and NEW Batteries.
This vessel has it ALL and MUST BE SEEN if
you are in the market for a 50 Dancer.
Aggressively priced to be sold NOW.
See full specs and call for more details.
- Accommodations Overview
- Ultra sleek, opulent, spacious and polished interior provides two Stateroom layout. Master Stateroom is forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to port with (2) bunks and access to the Guest / Day Head with separate shower. Open Salon / Galley area is perfect for entertaining. Neutral interior. Neutral upholstery. Glossy cherry wood interior and trim throughout. 6’ 8” Head room. Washer / Dryer combo. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- (2) Plush UltraLeather sofas with cherry wood trim in L-configuration starboard / aft. Accent pillows. Corner table with wall accent mirrors. Additional wall accent mirrors above aft sofa. Cherry hi-lo table (with cover) for dining or entertaining. (2) Cherry wood ottoman stools with seats tuck under table when not being used. Port side cherry wood upper and lower cabinetry. Built-in bar area with Corian countertop and accent mirror. Electrical panels. Entertainment Center with Zenith 29” LCD Flat screen TV, Clarion AM/FM/CD/DVD system, (5) stereo speakers and subwoofer. (2) Portals with blinds. Reading lights. In-floor storage. Washer/dryer combo in cabinet behind cabin entrance steps.
- Coolmatic separate under-counter refrigerator and freezer. Princess (3) burner countertop stove with Corian cover. Built-in Panasonic microwave oven. Corian countertop. Stainless steel sink with Corian cover. Single lever faucet. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Stainless steel hand /towel rail. Amtico wood-look flooring. (2) Portals with blinds. Atwood 18 gallon electric water heater. Pressure freshwater system.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head with separate shower. Over-sized Queen centerline bed with storage drawers in pedestal. Mirrored rope locker bulkhead. (2) Hanging lockers. Storage cabinets at port and starboard gunwales. Vanity with mirror. Reading lights In-floor storage. Zenith 17” wall-mounted LCD Flat screen TV with DVD player, (2) stereo speakers and subwoofer. Privacy door. Master En-Suite Head Vacu-Flush head. Vanity with Corian counter top, stainless steel sink and storage below. Single lever faucet. Mirrored medicine cabinets. Stainless steel hand /towel rail. 12 volt Power vent. Separate fiberglass stall shower with seat, adjustable shower wand, port light and glass shower door. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to port with private entrance to the Guest Head. Upper bunk berth with decorative cover and sham. Lower bunk berth with decorative cover and sham. Hanging locker. Upper storage cabinet. Panasonic 15” wall-mounted Flat screen LCD TV with DVD player. (2) Port lights with blinds. Reading lights.
- Guest / Day Head
- This Guest Head can be accessed privately from the Guest Stateroom or from the companionway, doubling as the Day Head. Vacu-Flush head. Vanity with Corian counter top, stainless steel sink and storage below. Single lever faucet. Mirrored medicine cabinets. Stainless steel hand /towel rail. 12 volt Power vent. Separate fiberglass stall shower with seat, adjustable shower wand, port light and glass shower door. (2) Privacy doors.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Updated Electronics 2012 and All Electronics are interfaced. Raymarine C-120 Color GPS / Color Chart Platter / Digital Depth, Radar and Bottom Machine – NEW 2012. Raymarine ST8001 Auto Pilot – NEW 2012. Raymarine 240 VHF Radio – NEW 2012. Ritchie Compass. Mercury SmartCraft display. Sea Ray Systems Monitor. ACR-102 Point-Pad Remote Controlled Spotlight. Sea Ray Navigator II GPS / Chart Plotter – NEW 2012. Clarion Stereo Remote at Helm. KVH TracVision 4 Satellite TV system with 2 Direct TV receivers.
- Onan 13.5 kW generator in sound shield (768 hours). (5) 12 volt Batteries ((3) main engines/(1) house/(1) generator) – all NEW 6/2012. (2) 12 volt Batteries for 24 volt Bow Thruster. Promariner 25 amp/24 volt Automatic battery charger. Charles ISO Boost 50 Isolation transformer. Xantrex inverter system. 12/24 volt DC Electrical system. 120 volt/240 volt AC Electrical system. Battery isolator switches. Battery parallel switch. 50 amp Shore cord with Glendinning Cablemaster. TV and Telephone shore connectors. Electrical distribution and breaker panel.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2005 11’ Boston Whaler Sport with 25hp 4-stroke Yamaha motor. Hydraulic TNT swim platform. Sea Ray factory fiberglass hard top with vent hatch. Hard top overhead lighting. Eisenglass enclosure. Windshield shade cover. Windshield wipers and washers. Air conditioned Helm deck. Flat screen TV mounted above Helm. Pedestal Captain’s Helm seat. Unique companion helm seat which rotates to form a port lounge settee for entertaining. Wrap-around lounge seating starboard side to stern. Fiberglass hi-lo table in the Cockpit. Stereo remote control at Helm. (2) Speakers at Helm deck. (2) Speakers in Cockpit. Full wet bar with sink, Isotherm refrigerator, U-Line ice maker and storage. (4) Cockpit rod holders. Cockpit courtesy lights. Aft cockpit deck is fiberglass with removable deck carpets. Foredeck sun pad. Transom door to port. Transom shower. Trunk storage area in the transom. Lofrans vertical Wildcat windlass with foredeck switches and Helm remote. Stainless steel plow type anchor with chain lead and 5/8” nylon rode. Stainless steel anchor chute with rollers. Stainless steel bow rail with safety cable. PVC rub rail. Custom Sea Ray cleats. Kahlenberg single trumpet air horn. Navigation and anchor lights. Anchor locker freshwater wash down. Engine room freshwater wash down. Fresh bottom paint – June 2012.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 660hp Cummins QSM-11 V-Drive Diesel Engines - 783 hours. MAX Electric Bow Thruster. CruiseAire air conditioning system with reverse cycle. Designated Helm deck air conditioning system. Air conditioned engine room/bilge area. ZF V-Drive Transmissions/Model ZF325IV. Sea Star hydraulic steering. Morse engine controls (cable). Bennett trim tabs. Glendinning synchronizer. Fireboy-Xintrex CO2 detector. Sea-Fire FH-100 M Halon 1301 automatic fire extinguishing system. Racor fuel filters. Dripless shaft logs. (2) 12-volt Engine room blowers. (2) Automatic/manual bilge pumps. Oil change system. Sea Star tilt Helm hydraulic. Central vacuum system.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229