- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSi-GF DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Stuart FL) This Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. Lightly-used and well-maintained, she has retained her showroom good looks. This roomy express cruiser features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a comfortable mid-cabin interior.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full camper enclosure. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, port side companion lounge, and transom lounge with table. Day-cruising is made better with a fully-equipped wet bar with built-in blender, ice maker, and refrigerator. A transom door leads to the integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. Stainless steel dinghy davits store a 9.9 Boat US dinghy with outboard (sold separately) for thin water access. A dinghy hoist aids in launch and retrieval.
Below we have a comfortable interior suited for overnight or weekend getaways. Finished in teak and off-white it offers comfort and good looks Forward is a master berth with under-berth storage and hanging lockers. The salon has a full galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, electric cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator / freezer, and convertible dinette with teak table. Mid-cabin provides an additional double berth. The enclosed head has an electric toilet, mirrored vanity, and stand-up shower.
This 37' Rinker express cruiser is powered by twin 280-hp Volvo Penta OSi-GF engines with composite DuoProp sterndrives and stainless steel propellers. Lift-stored under cover, this beauty has new manifolds, risers, and fuel pumps. With only 270 hours of use she is ready to cruise now and for years to come. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee.
- "Like New" Family Cruiser Blue Hull, White Deck, and Blue Canvas Lift-Store Under Cover Low Hours
- Teak Interior with Off-White Accents Forward Island Berth with Ample Storage Port Side Galley Wraparound Dinette with Teak Table Mid-Cabin with Double Berth Enclosed Head Compartment with Electric Toilet with Porcelain Bow, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall
- Teak Upper and Lower Cabinets Ample Storage Solid Surface Counter Tops Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Refrigerator with Freezer Convertible Dinette
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Blue Bimini with Camper Canvas Starboard Helm with Adjustable Helm Seating Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Built-in Blender, Refrigerator, and Ice Maker Cockpit Lounge with Table
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with 125' Chain Windlass Foredeck Sun Lounge Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits Stainless Steel Dinghy Hoist Boat US Dinghy with 9.9 Mercury 4-Stroke Engine - Available but not Included in Sale Price
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C70 Color Multifunction Display Raymarine C80 Color Multifunction Display Raymarine Auto Pilot with Wireless Remote Raymarine Color GPS/Chart Plotter VHF Radio with External Speaker TracVision Direct TV System Hinged Radar and TV Domes
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 280-hp Volvo Penta OSi-GF Engines -270 Hours DuoProp Composite Sterndrives with Stainless Steel Propellers Volvo Neutra Salt Flush System New Risers, Manifolds, and Fuel Pumps 5-kW Generator with Sound Shield 30-amp Shore Power 30-amp Converter/Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.