- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Proven Ray Hunt Deep-V Performance Hull has revolutionized power boat desin throughout the 1990's. Anyone who has seen a Black Watch leave the harbor in choppy seas can tell you that this boat can take the waves better than any other. This particular 36 was custom made for this owner featuring a shorter cabin and longer cockpit. There are not many 36 boats that offers this large amount of fishing space and still give you cabin comforts for the overnighter. Come see this Spcially designed vessel offering Full Visability, Easy Access Tower, Pleanty of Rod & Tackle Storage, and runs at an Econmical Value.
- Black Watch Sportfisherman Description
- The Black Watch 36 Sportfisherman is the embodiment of today's most advanced design-engineering skills. Designers - builders Ted Hood and Peter VanLandker teamed up with Boston's legendary Raymond C. Hunt Associates, originators of the deep-V hull that revolutionized boatbuilding in the 1950's, to design the Black Watch 36 hull. Marrying their design vision with the Hunt experience, the Black Watch people have created one of the most highly-evolved versions of the deep-V hull on the water today. Black Watch design engineers placed an emphasis on strength without weight and achieved their own unique adaptation of 'cored construction.' This configuration provides exceptional strength with a minimum of bulk and weight. Knitted uni-directional construction and an AL600 Baltek core make for a light hull that is strong and durable. In a rough sea at 30 knots, the Black Watch 36 ride is smooth and comfortable, so the off-shore fisherman can get out to the fishing grounds on days other boat owners have to think twice about going out at all. The hull knifes through waves as opposed to barging through them. To the straight running, soft riding, and seaworthiness of the Hunt offshore racers, Black Watch has added the stability, speed, and comfort of a superlative sportfishing boat and taken power boating to new heights.
- Furuno Depth Sounder Furuno Open Array 36 Mile Radar Northstar GPS Icom VHF Radio Icom
- 120 Volt 30 Amp AC Shore Power Control -Distribution Panel with DC Volt & Amp Meters Plus Reverse Polarity Indicators Extra DC and AC Circuit Breakers Two 8D Batteries with Full Battery Swithches 3 each 110 Volt AC Outlets in Galley, Head, & Engine Room 5 each Combination White and Night Red Dome Lights Under Tower, Head & Engine Room Reading Light at V-Berth 4 each Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- New Aluminum Welded 400 gallon Fuel Tank (2010) Hevy Duty 40 gallon Polypropyle Water Tank Heavy Duty Polypropylene Holding Tank with Mascerator Pump
- LOA: 35' 10" Beam: 12' 5" Draft: 2' 9" Weight: 14,000 lbs Cockpit Depth: 26" Cockpit Area: 132 Square Feet Deadrise: 54 degree Bow / 15 degree Stern
- Twin Yanmar 6LY-STE 350 HP Fresh Water Cooled Diesel Engines New ZF-IRM 220A Gear Troolling Vlves with Morse Control and Sliding Fail-Safe Gear (2009) Glendenning Engine Sycronizers Flo Scan Fuel Monitering 2 each 900 MA Racor Fuel Filters / Water Seperators PYI Shaft Seals Complete Mac Boring Overhaul Turbo Replacemetn 2010 Alternator Replacement 2012 2 each Spare Props 1 each Spare Shaft
- Fishing Gear
- 2 Each Cannon Magnum 20 Electric Down Riggers with Feed Wiring to Connectors in corners of Cockpit Tower with Rupp Riggers and 8 each Rod Holders. Spreader Lights and Second Helm Station 12 each Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders 8 each Rod Racks in Cabin 6 each Long Rod Rack in Port and Starboard Gunwales Helm and Companion Seat Tackle Storage 2 Each Bait Prep Storage Areas with Cutting Surfaces 30 gallon Stern Baitwell with Livewell Pump Cabin Tackle Storage with Custom Chart Table and Down Rigger Storage Partioned Rope Locker to Accept Rope from Horizon 1000 Windless or Wreak Anchor Rope thru Front Deck Haws Pipe Two in Deck Insulated Fish Boxes Switlik Rescue Pod Portable Fighting Chair
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/