- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR REFIT IN 2009!
THE OWNERS HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON IMPORTANT UPGRADES SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO!
THERE'S MANY SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT THIS LITTLE CRUISER
BEGINNING WITH THE FACT THAT SHE HAS A NEW ENGINE
And ENDING WITH A RECENT PRICE REDUCTION!
There are many other special things about "First Light" besides her NEW Engine which only has 43 hours. For instance there's the NEW Standing Rigging, NEW Full Batten Main with NEW Mack Pack, NEW Upholstery, and the fact that she is Clean - Clean - Clean! PLUS just refinished the brightwork in Nov. 2012! If you're looking for a small cruising sailboat that can take you anywhere in safety and comfort then you will want to be sure and put "First Light" on your MUST SEE List.
***OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED. Family illness forces the sale of the BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED AND UNUSED boat.
- You'll find First Light is a very clean boat and with many recent upgrades and improvements, plus an interior that is really beautiful! First Light has the classic Island Packet layout: V berth forward followed by head with shower to port, hanging locker starboard. The salon has signature IP bulkhead mounted table w/bottle storage behind, that folds up and out of the way for spacious salon seating. Port side settee converts to double berth and is followed by the nav station with a fold up desk top and the entrance to the quarter berth. The quarter berth is a large double berth. On the port side of the salon there is a straight settee which is followed by the U-shaped galley. As always on all Island Packets there is lots of storage. All cushions and mattresses reupholstered with Sunbrella in 2012 Interior teak recently Stripped and Revarnished All Portlight gaskets recently replaced Insect Screens for all ports, hatches, and companionway
- Adler-Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer with new (2011) evaporator plate Seaward 2-Burner LPG Stove w/oven (2) LPG Tanks Stainless Steel Sink with pressurized and manual water supply Fold-up Counter Extension Built-in Storage for plates and cutlery Hot Water Heater, Atwood, 6-gallon (2007)
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Depth & Speed (2010) Garmin GPSmap 182C Chart Plotter Autohelm Multi Instrument at Nav Station Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot Insulated Backstay and Grounding Plate for future SSB ( 2010 ) Kenwood KRC-235 Stereo System with 10-CD Stacker and Bose Speakers Vigil RT80 VHF Radio at Nav Station, remote speaker in main salon Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Clock & Barometer
- In 2010, the standard 16hp Yanmar was replaced and upgraded with a new Yanmar 20hp 3YM20, along with a new instrument panel, new seals, new cutlass bearing, and new raw water intake sea cock. The shaft log was trued, fuel tank cleaned, and transom thru-hulls were replaced. Yanmar 20hp 3YM20 - 43 hours (New 2010) Edson Rack and Pinion Steering System Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot PYI Dripless Packing System 3-Blade Bronze Propeller Simpson-Lawrence electric Anchor Windlass (2004) (3) Group 31 AGM Batteries Raritan Crowne II 30-amp Marine Battery Charger 30-amp Shorepower Cord with 50 to 30amp Splitter included (2) 12-volt outlets Macerator pump New “Y” Valve (2011) Forespar Lightning Dissipater at masthead (3) Hella Turbo 12-volt Fans Mercury 9hp Outboard Smoke Alarm CO2 Alarm Lots of Spares All Manuals included
- Simpson-Lawrence electric Anchor Windlass w/foot controls (2004) 35 lb. CQR on 100’ 3/8” chain & 100’ 5/8” nylon rode 33lb Bruce on 50’ 3/8” chain & 200’ 5/8” nylon rode Custom Teak & Holly Cockpit Table STM-780 5-function International LED Masthead Light including Tri-Color and Strobe Plumbed for anchor wash down (needs pump) Bimini and Dodger (currently stored) Aft Handrail on dodger Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower Lifesling MOB System Horseshoe Lifesling Windex at masthead
- Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail with Mack Pack (2010 ) Lazy Jacks Genoa (130% ) on Harken roller furling ( 2008) Staysail on Harken roller furling New Standing Rigging (2010 ) 2 Lewmar #16 ST winches 2 Lewmar 2 speed #30 ST winches Lewmar #8 halyard winch Windex
- Bilge and Lazarrette storage areas cleaned and painted Lifejackets in bag
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Available for co-brokerage with a 50/50 commission split - brokers outside Florida call for complete details. Click for more info