With over 30 years of boat building history Ocean Alexander is a proven leader among yacht manufacturers. This Ed Monk designed double cabin OA43 Trawler is ideally suited to the active cruising family. Divided sleeping quarters, each with their own head 'n shower, and all the storage nad hanging lockers mean privacy and easy shipboard organization and convience. The galley is separated from the salon and provides an excellent area for the gourmet cook. "Glory B." has recently completed her long journey starting in Vancouver, B.C., down the West Coast of the U.S., the Mexican Coastline, Central America thru the Panama Canal and up to Florida where she is presently moored at the well protected harbourage of Harbourtown Marina in Merritt Island, Florida. "Glory B" is equipped with a single and fuel efficient Cummins diesel, Wesmar bow thruster and 12VDC computor running Nobletec Admiral C-Map Max Pro charts (new in 2012) along with a Northern Lights 5kw Genset (new in 2008). She's well adept as a live-a-board and/or cruiser.
- Length: 43' Waterline: 38'2" Beam: 14'6" Draft: 3'6" Bridge Clearance: approx. 20 feet
- FUEL: 500 gallons WATER: 200 gallons HOLDING: 22 gallons w/macerator pump out
- Engine: Single Cummins Model: 555 Hours: 6,000 Total Power: 260 hp Turbo Cruise Speed: 7-8 knots Fuel Burn: approx 3 GPH Range: approx. 1000 miles Haylon Fire Suppression System in Engine Room Northern Lights 5kw Genset (2008) Haylon Fire Suppression System in Portside Lazarette w/Genset Wesmar Bow Thruster (2012) 15 hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard w/dinghy Spare Prop for Cummins
- Entering from either port or starboard sliding doors takes you into the open and bright salon. A high end Flexsteel pull out sleeper sofa can accomodate guests. Two comfortable loungers offer a comfortable seating for entertaining and watching the big flat panel LCD television that's on a swing mount. The lower helm station has a newly upholstered Flexsteel helm seat that gives you great visibilty ahead. Forward to port is a counter area with two bar stools and storage below. Opposite to starboard is the helm station with entry way. Walking down steps takes you into the galley to port and dinette to starboard. Forward berth contains bunks to port and full head 'n shower to starboard. Aft of the salon is the very sizable Master Stateroom that has lot's of storage throughout. There's a split head with tall shower to port and toilet with sink to starboard.
- Magic Chef 3 burner Propane Stove Sharp Microwave Oven Nova Cool 12V Fridge / Freezer (2005) Cold Plate 12V Freezer Two Deep Stainless Sinks
- Furuno 36 mile Radar Furuno FCV-620 Depth (2011) Garmin GPSMap 230 Chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF w/DSC (2010) Standard Horizon VHF GX5505 Garmin 540 GPS chartplotter (upper helm) CUBE ONE / PC Wind Plot 12VDC computor (new 2012) Running Nobletec Admiral C-Map Max Pro Charts W-H AP-2R Autopilot with HC-2-2 flybridge remote control W-H Rudder Angle Indicator Breaker Panel 110VAC and 12VDC at Lower Helm Station EPIRB HOUSE BANK: (5) Lifeline 8D AGM Deep Cycle new in May 2010 (cost $2600) Trace M2512 Invertor / Charger with RC7 remote set for AGM battery house bank STARTING: Series 27 Start Battery w/seperator charger for Engine and Genset Statpower True Charge 10 amp automatic battery charger for start batteries Northern Lights 5.4kw Genset new in 2006 Ideal Electric Windlass 30 amp Power Cord
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS
- Three Anchors including Main Plow and 2 Danforths Safety Life Raft Miscellaneous Dock Lines Covers for Doors, Hatches, Flybridge, Helm Seat, Dinghy Spotlight, Hailer Wash down hose on fore deck Downrigger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Listing Broker Kevin Welsh at 321.693.1642 to arrange a viewing of this OCEAN ALEXANDER 43. See More Trawlers at www.FloridaTrawlers.com Kevin Welsh Professional Yacht Broker EDWARDS YACHT SALES 321.693.1642 mobile 321.777.8326 fax Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales