- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.3L 480 HP 4 Cycle
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Offered for sale is a recently repowered 41 Viking Dinette model that shows pride in ownership. Vessel was recently repowered with the new generation Cummins 8.3L 480HP main motors, ZF Transmissions as well as a new 8kW Northern Lights Generator, all with very low hours. With the repower, vessel shed over 2k pounds, gained a lot of speed and actually reduced the fuel burn.
Loaded with updated Furuno Electronics, New Enclosure and rigged to fish or cruise, this vessel is very clean and has been constantly updated and cared for by an experienced sportsman whom has owned the boat for many years. Vessel should be seen in person to be realistically appreciated. Seller is motivated and encouraging reasonable offers.
- Entering from the Cockpit, the salon is quite expansive for a 41' vessel, due to this boat is the Dinette Edition. In leiu of a second stateroom, the huge dinette is down to port and across from the galley, and gives the boat a vastly more open feel, and is much more condusive for entertaining guests. The leather L-Shaped settee is to starboard and features storage below the starboard section, and a "sleeper sofa" pull out berth turns the settee into a double berth. There is a barrel chair to port. The large dinette also converts to a double berth as well. Moving forward, the Master Stateroom is in the bow and has a double berth offset to port, hanging locker, 4 storage cabinets and 5 drawers. Ensuite access to the day head, as well as from the companionway. The head features a large stall shower, vanity, sink and an electric head. High Quality Teak Veneer Interior (2)CruiseAir Marine Reverse Cycle A/C Units w/ SMX Digital Controls 110V-AC Halogen & 12V-DC Lighting New Carpeting & Window Valences/Treatments/Blinds U-Line Ice Maker & Wet Bar Sharp LCD TV Pioneer SX-255R Receiver- Speakers throughout vessel Sony VCR & Magnavox DVD Player Central Vaccum Teak Cabinets and Drawers Chadburns Ships Clock & Baromater
- The large galley is down 3 steps from the salon features ample storage and has a very open feel due to the dinette being opposite to port. Updated Whirlpool Stainless Steel Ref/Freezer Princess 3 Burner Stove Sharp Convection Microwave Stainless Steel Sink ISE Hot Water ISE Disposer U-Shaped Convertible Dinette Seats 4-6 and sleeps 2
- Repowered in 2010 with Cummins 8.3L 480HP Main Motors(D413) Walker Airseps Dahl Fuel Filters- Main Motors ZF Transmissions 1.48:1 Gear Ratio Dripless Shaft Logs New Shafts 4 Blade 24x27 Propellers w/ Spare Set of Props New Northern Lights 8kW Generator with Hush Box - 245 Hours Fireboy Halon System
- Navigation & Electronics
- 12" Furuno NavNet GPS/Plotter/48 Mile Radar- C-Map/NT Furuno FCV-582 Depth Sounder/Fishfinder Garmin GPS Map 220 Robertson AP200 DL Auto Pilot with Remote NorthStar 800 Loran Icom IC-M125 VHF Icom M-402S VHF(Salon) Modan Hailer Ritchie Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Furuno FCV-552(Not currently hooked up to transducer, but powers up) Dart Tri Data- Depth/Speed/Temp Rudder Angle Indicator Running Lights & Anchor Light
- Deck & Equipment
- Fiberglass Hard Top NEW 4 Sided Enclosure w/ "Telephone Booth" for Helm Twin Pompanette Teak Helm Chairs(Refinished 10/12) Pompanette Fighting Chair(Refinished 10/12) Starboard Helm Area Seating-Updated Cushions Forward Helm Area Seating-Updated Cushions Rupp X2 Spreader Outriggers Rupp Center Rigger Tackle Center Cockpit Freezer Twin In-Deck Fish Boxes Teak Covering Boards Spreader Lights Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down Systems Swim Platform Ideal Windlass w/ Foot Controls Danforth Anchor with Chain & Rode Aluminum Bow Rail 4 Gunnell Mounted Rod Holders 8 Rocket Launchers Multiple Bilge Pumps Groco Sea Strainers for A/C, Generator & Raw Water Systems Viking "Screen Style" Sea Strainers for Main Motors
- Electrical Systems
- NEW Northern Lights 8kW Generator(225 Hours) Group 27 Batteries(2011) Twin 30 Amp Shore Power Systems-110V & 220V 12v DC & 110v AC Ship Systems Battery Switches Battery Charger(Updated)
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Lee C. Falls in Charleston, SC @ 843-532-5540, or via email @ LFalls@BlueWaterYachtSales.com for additional information and to schedule a showing.