- 87 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Major Price Reduction !!
- Displacement: 172,000
- Total Power: 3600 hp
- Fuel: 3700 Fresh Water: 618
- COMPLETE LAYOUT
- Construction: ABS hull laminate schedule
- The MARY features four double staterooms and five heads, an enclosed pilothouse with a fully functional flybridge on top, a massive galley and salon, an inviting mezzanine deck, and a battle proven cockpit. Beginning forward is the VIP suite with a queen-sized berth on center, 3 sides of “Chris Channel art glass”, plenty of storage, entertainment center, and a private head with separate stall shower. Next aft and to port is the second guest stateroom with a queen berth offset to port, plenty of storage and a private head with a separate stall shower. Directly to starboard is the third guest stateroom or crew quarters with over and under criss-crossed berths, drawer and hanging storage, and a private head with separate stall shower. Further aft and down two steps is the luxurious full-width master suite with a walk-around queen berth, large hanging locker, and plenty of drawer storage. There is also a lighted dressing vanity and a complete entertainment center. Just aft is the indescribable master bath with a large Jacuzzi tub completely surrounded on 3 sides by “Chris Channel art glass” illuminated with fiber optics. There is also a commode, bidet, and a granite top vanity. On the main deck and forward is the spacious “country kitchen” loaded with accoutrements for the discriminating chef, lots of counter space and plenty of storage, a large island in the middle and a U-shaped dinette to starboard. The salon is aft and down two steps with a counter top bar forward, 2 built-in L-shaped sofas to port and starboard, 2 custom hydraulic activated Hi/Lo and sliding cocktail tables, entertainment center and pilothouse stairs forward and to starboard, custom hand made carpet with a full-sized colored marlin inlayed with a blue and white perimeter border. Access to the aft deck is via double sliding doors on center. The aft deck features a settee to starboard with an air condition vent and reading light. There is a half round Corian table and five Pompanette bar stools aft and center. From the aft deck the cockpit is to starboard and down 4 steps. From the cockpit forward is lazarette storage between the cockpit and engine room and features a day head, 2 separate freezers, rod storage, and dive equipment storage and electrical panels. Up the circular stairway from the salon is the large pilothouse with full instrumentation forward, a large L-shaped settee and table aft and to port and wet bar with storage in flip-up-T.V. to starboard. There is a single Stidd fully functional helm chair and a separate Stidd bench companion seat. The interior decor is tastefully decorated with a conservative use of Anigre cabinetry and trim with mappa burl accents, light colored beige Whisper Wall is used throughout with the wood accents and wainscoating. The beige window blinds raise and lower electrically. All master suite and galley counter tops are of custom lightweight Giallo Napoleon granite with Anigre sea rails and bull nose trim.
- The galley is forward and on the main deck, 4 sets of Sub-Zero drawer type refrigerators, Large custom built-in Belpar deep freezer, Thermodor warming drawer, Kitchenaide microwave oven, Gaggenau 4 burner stove, BBQ grill with deep fryer with hydraulic raise and lower back splash, Fisher & Paykel dish washer, Kitchenaide trash compactor, Porcelain sink, Sub Zero ice maker, Wine rack, U-shaped dinette, Miele washer and dryer, 3-30 gallon water heaters, 2 Danby lazarette freezers, Force 10 stainless steel propane cockpit BBQ grille, Gaggenau electric oven, Beem central vacuum system.
- DECK AND HULL
- Large and inviting mezzanine deck aft of salon overlooking cockpit, 180 pound CQR anchor and 75 pound CQR anchor, Muir chain and rope windlass, Bow pulpit with rails, Stainless steel hand rails, Fiberglass decks, Aft deck table and 5 pedestal chairs, Fresh and salt water wash downs, 2500 pound Nautical Structures hydraulic boom and swing davit with proportional controls, 2-RCL 600 ACR spotlights, 2-stainless 500-watt quartz spreader lights, 3-windshield wipers, Radar arch with Bimini top, 17” Boston Whaler with 90 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard in a custom built cradle with storage inside, Stidd helm chair and Stidd bench seat on flybridge, Stidd helm chair in pilothouse with full electrical package, Stidd companion bench seat, Aft deck corner seat with A/C vent and reading light, Built-in 18” swim platform with dive ladder, Water tight Freeman deck hatches, Force 10 stainless propane BBQ grille in the cockpit bait station, Switlik 10 man life raft in canister on bow, Cockpit fresh water shower, 3 water tight bulkheads including water tight crash bulkhead forward.
- 3 Sharp 15” LCD flat screen TV’s, 1 Plasmasync 33” plasma TV in master stateroom, 1 Hitachi 42” plasma TV in salon, 1 AIWA 13” TV, Sony 55 satellite receiver, 5-Toshiba DVD/CD players, Sonance stereo speakers throughout, 2 Furuno FR 1510 Mk. 111 96 mile radar (1-X band and 1-Y band), Ocean PC FPL 1700 Computer with navigation software, Viewsonic VG80 18” LCD flat screen computer, 2- Northstar 941 XD differential GPS, Simrad AP20 autopilot, Simrad RGC50 gyro compass, Robertson RFC35 Fluxgate compass, Datamarine 3510 depth display, Datamarine 3520 speed display, Datamarine 3530 wind display, Datamrine 3570 multi display, Sea 235 SSB radio, Sea 7157 VHF radio, Sea 156 VHF radio, Nera Mini M Inmarsat telephone, Motorola Mc480 cellular telephone, Panasonic KXT-7030 telephone system, Elbex CCTV color cameras monitoring the engine room, upper and lower aft decks, SVTI night vision camera, Westmar HD 800 side scan sonar, Nobeltec chartplotter, Sea M-127 VHF.
- Two 32 kw Northern Lights generators 1 with 6800 hours and 1 with 11.000 hours, 100 amp 208- volt 3 phase shore power inlet, 100 amp 220-volt single phase shore power inlet – both with Cable Master shore power reels and 70’ cords, Atlas 50 KVA shore power frequency converter with seamless transfer and auto start, 24-volt and 12-volt DC electrical system, 110-volt and 240-volt AC electrical system, 12-volt and 24-volt battery chargers.
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Large Murray fighting chair with off set base and rocket launcher back rest, 12 gang rod rack on aft deck rail, Bait station with tackle storage and sink, 2 Striking rod holders, and 4 fixed rod holders, Transom door and gate, Transom mounted ice box with Eskimo ice maker, Indeck fish box and live well, Lazarette rod storage, Pipewelders hydraulic outriggers with Rupp rigger poles, 2 bait freezers in the lazarette along with a day head and shower, 4-underwater lights.
- Cruisaire reverse cycle 120,000 BTU chilled water air condition and reverse cycle heating system, Delta T engine room blower system, 11-Rule 3500 GPH bilge pumps ( 2 in each compartment), Y-valve engine driven emergency pump plumbed to all compartments, 50 hp 230-volt American A/C bow thruster, Under water exhaust and hull side bypass, Sound Down engine mufflers, Sound Down engine room insulation, Naiad stabilizers, Power Assist Hynautic hydraulic steering, 230-volt A/C 2 hp remote mounted bilge pump plumbed to all 4 compartments, Royal Fox automatic waste treatment system, FN 200 automatic fire suppression system, R.C.I. fuel centrifuge filters on both engines and generators and fuel transfer systems, Racor and Sea Pro secondary fuel filters, 2-Head Hunter 230 vac fresh water pumps, Custom hydraulic stainless trim tabs, Sturdy Electric engine controls, 2-1500 GPD Watermaker, Inc. water makers.
- SALESMAN'S REMARKS
- The MARY is the dream boat of a very knowledgeable and experienced sportfishing, diving and cruising family. She has successfully traveled on her own bottom from Alaska to the Gulf of Mexico, then for two years fished and cruised Australia and the Great Barrier Reef all while receiving the utmost care and maintenance. She has only been used by her owners and never chartered. The over-sized living areas are such that they can be enjoyed by everyone aboard without being cramped. Every detail was planned for safety, dependability, and function. There is a new MARY , which places this one on the market.
- Call Rolla Tichenor today at A&M Yacht Sales 504-282-6800 for a complete listing or showing. Or stop by our New Orleans location at Schubert's Marine, 126 South Roadway, West End Park New Orleans, Louisiana. Read the article published by Power and Motoryacht on this exciting vessel!