The FOUR SEA SONS has always been stored in fresh to brackish water and professionally maintained. Her current and only the third owner have enjoyed some offshore fishing and local cruising. Their lack of time to use her causes them to offer her for sale.
- The FOUR SEA SONS features the classic 41’ Hatteras layout with the master stateroom forward with a walk-around queen berth, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, deck access hatch, and a private access to the port side head. This head has the glass-enclosed shower, Vaccu Flush head, cultured marble counter top, and a large lighted vanity. Directly to starboard is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, hanging locker and drawer storage below the lower berth. Aft and up three steps is the salon with the galley along the port bulkhead and an L-shaped sofa to starboard and aft. Access to the cockpit is via a swing door. The decor is beige carpet throughout (new 6/07), teak walls and trim, gray sofa, light gray bunk covers and beige and white striped curtains.
- The galley is up in the salon and along the port wall, Upright refrigerator/freezer, Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven, Single stainless steel sink, Teak Hi/Lo table, Panasonic microwave oven, Beige formica cabinetry and counter tops, 20 gallon electric water heater, Pressure and dockside water system.
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth anchor, Bow pulpit and rails, Coast Guard approved safety package, Fiberglass deck, Freshwater and salt deck wash down system, Fenders and lines, Navigation lights, Murray Products fiberglass helm and companion chairs, 4-sided enclosure with 8 zip outs (new in 2006), 4 stainless steel fender racks on bow rail, Transom door and gate, Maxwell Nilsson rope windlass, Cockpit Sunshade, Covers for teak bridge and cockpit steps.
- 4 batteries with 4000 amp hours, Battery parallel switch, Automatic and manual 45-amp battery charger, Onan 8 KW generator with 2267 hours, 220-volt 50-amp shore power cord, 12-volt DC electrical system, 110-volt and 220-volt AC electrical system.
- Raytheon C120 combination radar chart plotter and fish finder (new 07), Icom IC-M402 VHF (new 07), Panasonic CQ1101 U AM/FM CD player, Robertson AP30 autopilot, Pioneer & Sony stereo speakers, Marantz AM/FM stereo receiver (salon), McMurdo EPIRB, Toshiba 17” TV (salon), 13” Samsung TV/VCR (master stateroom), Apex DVD player, 6” Danforth Compass, RCA SAT TV receiver with dock mounted antenna.
- Cruisaire reverse cycle air condition with 36000 BTU’s, 2 bilge blowers, 3 automatic and manual bilge pumps, Bridge controls, Emergency engine alarm, Automatic and manual halon fire extinguishing system, Fresh water cooling system, Engine fuel shut off valve, Overboard and holding tank electric head, Thermal and acoustical insulation, Raw water sea strainers, Hynautic wheel steering, Boatlevelor trim tabs, Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauges on main engines and Racor 900 fuel filter with vacuum gauge on generator, Vaccu Flush head system, 110-volt fluorescent engine room lights and incandescent lights under back deck and helm area for dampness and easy inspection.
- Overhauled port engine at 750 hours in 1996, Overhauled port transmission at 1,200 hours in 1996, Overhauled starboard engine at 2,088 hours in 2001, Replaced turbos on both engines in 2002.
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray fighting chair with teak footrest and backrest and full cover, Pipewelders half tower, 10 gang rod rack on bridge rail, 4-rod holders, 1 down rigger, Factory built-in bait station and cockpit freezer, Rod storage under salon sofa, Rupp single spreader outriggers with lift out bases, Rupp center rigger, Transom door and gate.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Four Sea Sons has always been stored in fresh to brackish water and professionally maintained. Her current and only the third owner have enjoyed some offshore fishing and local cruising. Their lack of time to use her causes them to offer her for sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Rolla Tichenor today at 504-282-6800 or stop by our New Orleans location at Schubert's Marine, 126 South Roadway, West End Park, New Orleans LA.