- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully decorated, perfectly maintained, and truly enjoyed, Done Deal has been the pride and joy of an experienced and meticulous owner. Unfortunately due to business constraints he no longer has time to enjoy her, so after many years of family fun and thousands of dollars in recent upgrades, this three stateroom and two head Hatteras 50 is seriously for sale and ready to go!!
- This 50 Hatteras Convertible features the most popular three stateroom layout, two with queen berths and one with upper and lower berths. There are two full heads, one the serves as a guest/day head and the other is private to the master stateroom. The galley is up and forward of the salon with an L-shaped dinette to port. The large L-shaped sofa is aft and to port with plenty of storage underneath. The décor is modern and airy with light oak paneling, beige carpet and cushions, beige mini-duet blinds, and Pewter and shades of blue berth covers.
- Light colored Corian counter tops with molded in sink, Tongue and grooved Oak planked flooring with a dark finish, two U-Line under counter refrigerators (new 2011), Kenmore three Burner electric glass top stove, Maytag Microwave oven, U-Line ice maker, Black & Decker coffee maker, garbage disposal, Kenmore clothes washer and dryer (new 2009), Oak and Formica cabinetry, 20 Gallon electric water heater, 110 volt fresh water pump, dockside water inlet.
- Pipewelders hard top half tower, 3-sided enclosure with 3-zip outs, Strata Glass center panel, Fixed cockpit sunshade, Pomanette ladder back helm and companion chairs, cockpit coaming pads, stainless steel rails, 34 lb Danforth anchor, Ideal electric windlass with flybridge remote controls, 2-Deep Sea under water lights, Transom Door and gate. FBG swim platform. ACR/RCL 100 remote electric spotlight, and six man offshore life raft (new 2012).
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers with Rupp center rigger, Electric Teeser Reel, six gang rod rack on bridge rail, eight gunwale mounted rod holders and four mounted in the pilasters, factory molded in bait station with tackle storage, sink, and freezer, large International fighting chair, Transom door and gate, two Deep Sea underwater lights, and locking rod storage.
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF, Icom M127 VHF, 2 Furuno Navnet 10” screen, 6 KW 64 mile radar, GPS, plotter, Fish finder, Northstar 6000I GPS plotter (factory reconditioned 3/2011), Robertson/Simrad AP25 auto pilot, 5” Ritchie compass, loud hailor, Onkyo Reciever, Samsung DVD blueray player, 2-Polaroid 13” flatpanel color TV’s, 1-Sony 9” color TV, 1-LG 32” flatpanel color TV, Clarion AM/FM CD player (bridge), McMurdo EPIRB. Sirius weather reciever, Boston accoustic cube speakers and sub woofer, flybridge and cockpit speakers, Satellite TV plays on bridge monitor as well as TV's.
- 12V71TIB DDEC diesel engines, ZF marine gears, Racor 1000 fuel filters, Air Sep engine air filters, Onan 20 KW generator , 4-Cruisaire reverse cycle air conditioners with SMXIR digital controls, 20-gallon electric water heater, oil change system, Sealand Vaccu flush head system, fuel priming pumps, Dolphin 50-amp 24-volt battery charger, Glendinning Cable Master shore power reel, Hynautic steering, Sturdy electric engine controls.
- Additional Information
- The following items are new as of March 2011: Engine computer (ECM's), Engine readouts (EDM's), engine injectors, batteries and battery charger, Antennas, stereos, televisions, flybridge helm and companion chairs, 5 fire extinguishers, interior carpet runners, loud hailer, cockpit sunshade, Halon fire system recertified, flybridge key switches, custom bunk covers, Hailer, stereo speakers, washer and dryer, air condition compressors and circulating pump, live well pump, and fishbox macerator pump.
- The Done Deal has been enjoyed by her current owner for offshore fishing and family cruising but his business has taken all of the free time and left none to enjoy his pride and joy. She is extremely well maintained, stored in fresh water and has had many upgrades. Take advantage of this ready to go opportunity. The seller will also consider trading for a smaller express fisherman.