41' Tartan 4100
- Deck & Hull
- Plow anchor w/rode Bow pulpit Lewmar windlass Bimini top with enclosure Sail cover Fenders Navagational lights Spreader lights Retractable swim platform w/ladder Chart table Dorade vents
- Robertson/Simrad auto pilot 2 VHF radios Ocean PC w/GPS interphase Auto Helm speed & distance log Stereo system Color TV Interphase depth & fish finder Furuno GPS Navagator Compass Depth sounder
- Sails and Rigging
- Cruise equipped Hydraulic Boom Vang Wire standing rigging Harken Roller Furling 1 Dacron Main sail 1 Genoa 2 Harken 53/2 speed 2 Harken 32/2 speed 1 electric winch Aluminum spar 4 winches
- 3 batteries, 2 8D & 1 Group 27 Battery charger 2 Dockside cables DC & AC electrical system Heart Interface inverter Panda 5 KW generator
- 2 Reverse cycle air conditioners bilge blower 2 bilge pumps Engine fresh water cooling Fuel filters Fuel shut off valves 2 manual heads w/holding tank Raw water strainers Sound insulation Cockpit steering with controls Engine alarm system Emergency engine stop Fire control system
- Fridge w/ Adler Barber freezer Propane 3 burner stove with oven (stainless) Microwave oven Water heater Pressure water system
- Master stateroom is aft with head and shower. Guest stateroom is forward with a head and shower. There is also a convertible dinette that sleeps 2, for a total of 6. The galley is down along with the Nav station.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.