60' Southern Ocean
Not for sale in U.S. waters.
- With Air Conditioning and 6'3" headroom throughout the vessel, NIRVANA II is a very comfortable cruising yacht. She has a 4-Stateroom layout to sleep 8 Guests as well as an additional single berth cabin for crew. This crew cabin is presently used for storage. From forward: The Master Stateroom is comprised of a queen-sized berth to starboard with lockers, shelving, and numerous small drawers to port. Also to port is a Vanity and Settee. Moving aft through the central corridor and located on the portside is a Guest Stateroom with a double berth below and a single berth above. Next is a Head & Shower also on the portside. To starboard is the identical arrangement with a further Guest cabin having a double berth under, single berth over, followed by separate Head & Shower. The fourth Guest Stateroom is located further aft and to port. It is comprised of a pull-out queen berth with ample drawer and stowage space provided. The C-shaped Galley is aft on the same lower level and located on the starboard side with an access window to the dining salon. The Main Salon is next, going up a level and right the way aft of all accommodations. The dining area is to port with a C-shaped settee surrounding a large adjustable Teak dining table, and on the starboard side is a shorter settee situated just fwd. The aft-facing Navigation Station is located on the portside of the salon and aft of the dining area. This is well appointed and equipped with many recent upgrades. Opposite the Nav Station and to starboard is the storage / crew head. The companionway stairs are centered between this cabin space and the Nav area, and lead up to the spacious aft cockpit.
- 12 volt and 24 volt DC systems, 2 x 12 Volt chargers and 2 x 24Volt chargers, new batteries, 8 Kw Northern Lights generator. Heart Inverter. ELECTRONICS: Garmin GPS, Garmin 172 Chart plotter, Furuno 16-mile radar, Standard VHF, Raytheon Autopilot, Standard & B&G Log/Speed/ Wind and Depth.
- Sails and Rigging
- Sparlight Alloy masts, Reckman Roller furling, Stainless Steel standing rigging with Norseman fittings, most of the running rigging replaced new in 2006, Doyle Sails include 2-mainsails, 1-headsail, 2-spinnakers all serviced in 2005, Storm Jib. Awnings, Bimini, and sail covers. All Lewmar Winches include #55s Self-tailing Primaries, and #45s Self-tailing secondaries, (5) on-mast #45s. Spinnaker pole.
- Deck; Lofrans electric anchor windlass with 300ft of ½ chain and a 55lb Barnacle bronze self-stowing anchor. Also a 65lb. Danforth anchor with 180ft of nylon line. 6-man Life Raft. Galley; Force-10 (3)-Burner cooker with oven/stovetop. Grunert Refrigeration, Microwave oven, 12-gallon Hot water heater, Pots, pans, cutlery, silverware etc
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.