- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The HIGH RISK has been stored under cover and in brackish water for the past 12 years. She has been professionally maintained by a very meticulous owner and updated as necessary. With the custom look of a 44 Topaz, she fits in at any tournament and has won quite a few. Her owner would like a larger boat and will consider a trade for a 3-stateroom sportfish.
- Standard 44’ Topaz Layout with the queen berth forward, over and under berths in the guest stateroom to port, and head with separate stall shower to starboard. Aft and up two steps is the galley. Further aft is the salon with a L-shaped sofa to starboard and aft, small barrel chair to port, and a built-in TV/VCR, and stereo forward.
- Jenn Air upright refrigerator/freezer Magic Chef microwave oven, Princess 3 burner stove, Green formica counter tops, Double stainless steel sink, Teak cabinetry and trim, Teak parquet flooring.
- Engine Room
- Twin 565HP J&T DETROIT DIESELS WITH 3366 hours indicated, Spare 4-blade wheels, Additional 12000BTU AC unit in Salon, 11.0 kW Westerbeke generator with 2824 hours indicated, 8.0 kW Westerbeke generator with 1700 hours indicated, Air Sep engine breather system with Air Sep base breathers, 1000 Racors with Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioners, Mechanical gauges for water temp, oil pressure, gear oil pressure, voltmeter, Dytek 12-volt 40 amp charger, 110-volt block heaters, 48” florescent lights, Automatic halon fire extinguishers, 20-gallon electric water heater.
- Cockpit & Fishing
- Teak cockpit sole and teak covering boards, 4-rod holders, 5 bridge rail rod holders, 4 tower leg rod holders, Transom door, In-deck fish box, Cockpit controls, Cockpit freezer, Sink with fresh and salt water, Built-in ice chest, Large Pompanette fighting chair, Rupp triple spreader outriggers, Center rigger, Topaz 3 step Marlin Tower with Buggy top and riding seat, 110-volt and 12-volt quartz lights.
- Robertson AP 300X autopilot, 64 mile FUruno radar, Furuno Navnet plotter GPS and fishfinder combo, Furuno GP 1800 GPS plotter, SEA 222 SSB, Icom ICM 80 VHF, 6” C-plath compass, Dart speed and depth indicator, Sharp 19” TV, VCR/DVD combo, Icom ICM504 VHF new in '07, Sirius Sat radio, Onkyo AM/FM receiver/CD player.
- Aluminum rails, Ladder back helm & companion chairs, Painted tow rail, Painted bridge hand rails, Complete topside paint excluding inside bridge,
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Rolla Tichenor today 504-282-6800 or stop by our New Orleans location at Schubert's Marine, 126 South Roadway, West End Park New Orleans, LA.