- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Forward stateroom has centerline queen berth with private access to head. Guest stateroom Port side has upper and lower berths. Wet bar in salon on portside. Salon has carpet with runners. Boston clock and barometer Couch in the salon to the starboard side folds out to make a double bed. High/ low double leaf table in salon.
- Single stainless steel sink to starboard side. Under counter storage accessible from counter top.. Three cabinets over the sink. One small cab over the stove. Whirlpool fridge with freezer compartment above. Uline icemaker in galley on the portside. Sharp 20” flat screen TV. Sony stereo CD player Sony DVD surround sound. Sony video player Trutech video player
- Deck & Hull
- Cockpit freezer on starboard side of deck. Small 30-50 pound portable fighting chair. Lee outriggers double spreader approx 20 feet long Rod and life jacket storage under the bow Avon hard bottom dingy approx 10’ 15 hp Marquipt davit on starboard bow. Goode anchor windlass with fortress anchor Port and starboard fender holders on the bow.
- Simrad AP22 autopilot Ray Marine VHF model RAY54 Ray Marine C80 chart plotter Ray Marine E120 chart plotter, GPS, & Radar Horizon VHF MXD CD player Robertson rudder indicator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.