- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The SEA MACK has been impeccably maintained and up dated by a discriminating yachting family with too many boats to enjoy. Take advantage of a great boat with an accommodating layout and a beautiful interior.
- The SEA MACK features the revolutionary layout of the Extended Deckhouse Model from Hatteras Yachts with four staterooms, including three queen-sized staterooms and a fourth upper and lower stateroom, plus private access to the master suite that is separated from the guest accommodations by the full beam engine room. Some other accommodating features are the on-deck galley that is open to the salon, a private pilothouse, and built-in sun pad on the front deck, a Jacuzzi bathtub in the master head, and a large flybridge with built-in U-shaped seating.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Suite is aft, accessed from the salon and features an angled queen berth from the port aft corner, plenty of drawer storage, coral colored bed spread with a flowered print, white ash cabinetry, a full-sized Jacuzzi tub, cedar lined hanging locker, 15” color TV, and am/fm stereo. The first guest stateroom is in the bow and has a walk-around queen berth, 13” color TV, am/fm stereo, a large cedar lined hanging locker, plus storage under the lift-up berth, a coral bunk cover with a beige geometric print, beige carpet and white ash cabinetry. Moving aft, up three steps and to starboard is the upper and lower guest stateroom. Directly to port is the guest head that is easily accessible between these 2 staterooms. The full beam VIP suite is midship with a third queen-sized berth, plenty of drawer and cedar lined hanging storage, a blue bunk cover, 13” color TV, am/fm stereo, a private head with a separate stall shower. The main deck of the boat has the separate pilothouse with a single helm chair and a riding seat, full instrumentation, port and starboard sliding doors to the front deck and the ladder to the fly bridge. Aft is the main salon with the galley and wet bar forward, to starboard is a large L-shaped sofa and to port is a glass top dinning table and four chairs. Access to the aft deck is via a sliding door on center. The décor is white ash paneling and cabinetry throughout with beige carpet and sofa. Red, coral, and blue and fabrics in all of the staterooms, duet blinds in the salon, beveled mirror accents, Multiple pieces of Bernard Felit artwork of Marine & Fish illustrations.
- White Corian counter tops with built-in Corian sink, Kenmore over and under washer and dryer, 4-burner electric Magic Chef cook top, GE dishwasher, built-in Nutone Blender, garbage disposal, Sharp carousel microwave/convection oven, 2 Sub Zero under counter refrigerators and 1 Sub Zero freezer, 40-gal electric water heater, 110-volt fresh water pump, dockside water inlet, three bar stools at galley counter, Glass top dining table and four chairs, U-line ice maker, Wet bar, Pickled Oak plank flooring
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless rails and hardware, Bimini Top and aft dodger mounted to radar arch, swim platform with ladder, Marquipt sea stairs, Rayline 10” remote electric spotlight, 13’ 1989 Boston Whaler with 25 hp Evinrude outboard motor, Marquipt low profile Hydraulic davit, Bomar deck Hatches, 4 stainless steel fender racks on bow rail, Maxwell chain and rope windlass, bow pulpit with rails, Green Sunbrella covers and Bimini tops, fender tracks under rub rails, stereo speakers on front deck and flybridge, fresh bottom paint and entire compound an wax April 2013.
- 110-volt AC, 220-volt AC, 24-volt DC electrical systems, Onan 20 KW generator with 2931 hours, 4-8D batteries (new 2013), LaMarche 40-amp 24-volt battery charger, Hatteras systems monitor, A/C and D/C lighting
- 2 Icom M120 VHF’s, 2 Datamarine digital depth indicators (1 flybridge, 1 pilothouse), Robertson AP200 DL autopilot with flybridge remote, Pinpoint SVS 1500 15” plotter and software, Furuno 4000 series 48’ mile radar, 2 Northstar 800 X GPS, Windows based PC with navigational software, 5” Ritchie compass, 7” Sony CCTV monitor with stern and engine room cameras, 2 Datamarine digital speed indicators, 13” TV’s in 2 guest staterooms, 15” TV in master suite, 32” JVC TV in the salon, Toshiba VHS VCR, Oritron DVD player.
- Co2 fire suppression system, Dual Dahl 200 fuel filters, Naiad stabilizers, Hynautic engine controls and steering system, air compressor on port engine, 6 separate Cruisaire air condition systems with SMX II-4 digital thermostats, electric fuel priming pumps, Galley Maid head pumps (new 2013), oil change system, 6 Rule 3500 GPH bilge pumps, Insta Trim trim tabs, windshield wipers, engine block heaters, and engine hours as indicated 2167.
- Salesman Remarks
- The interior of the SEA MACK is impeccably maintained and nearly perfect not to mention tastefully decorated. Her machinery is equally maintained as is the exterior. With numerous other boats to choose from, her owner has no time to enjoy this one and as such, offers her for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.