- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to Market!! Recently renovated and ready to sell !!!!
- ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT: The Craver 25 Montego's wide beam of more than 9 1/2' provides you with plenty of interior space, as well as performance stability. The private midship compartment features a double berth, while the dinette lounge also converts to a double berth. Helm console with full instrumentation, compass, double width helm seat, cockpit lounge, fiberglass swim platform and convertible top with boot. The galley features recessed stove and electric refrigerator. The boat is in great condition as it has been recently updated. The exterior was recently painted and restored. The interior is very clean and well kept.
- Deck & Hull
- DECK & HULL: Bow Rails Navigation Lights Foredeck hatch with screen Bow Pulpit Fire Extinguisher Halon Fire extinguisher system Full Canvas Camper Cover Electric Anchor Wench
- ELECTRICAL: Marine quality battery Cabin Lighting 12V Dockside Wiring Trim Tabs Engine hour meters Fuel flow meters Gauges
- ELECTRONICS: Compass Depth Sounder AM/FM stereo Cassette Dockside adaptor Garmin GPS Map 545s - connected to the Icom radio in case of emergency
- MECHANICAL/ENGINE ROOM: Pressure cold water system Automatic bilge pump Gravity/ Power bilge ventilation Carbon monoxide monitoring system Engine heat exchanger Pressure hot water with shower Engine fresh water cooling
- Salesman Remarks
- Loadmaster aluminum trailer also included. It consists of 3 axels,10" disk brakes and stainless steal nuts and bolt parts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.