- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Back on the Market!!!
- The REEL TIME sleeps a total of 7 in 3 staterooms with the master stateroom to port, a VIP stateroom forward, and the upper and lower guest stateroom to starboard. Each stateroom features a private head with separate stall showers with the master having a tub as well. The bow VIP stateroom has a factory custom double berth down and to port with a single berth up and to starboard, a private head, separate shower, 15" Samsung flat panel TV. In the master stateroom there is a walk around queen-sized bed to port, a private head with bathtub and shower, and a complete entertainment system. All three heads have mirrored overheads. The large salon features the galley forward and to port with an upright side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, white corian counter tops, maple cabinetry, and a manual dumb waiter to the flybridge. To starboard is the U-shaped dinette. There is a large L-shaped sofa to port and aft of the salon in blue leather with a custom Murray Products table that raises and slides into the sofa for dining. The décor is maple paneling throughout with beige padded walls in the companionway, beige carpet throughout with blue and beige bunk covers, and 1” maple wood window blinds. The enclosed air-conditioned flybridge has full instrumentation and built-in electronics, 2 custom bucket style helm chairs and a factory build storage box, tackle storage under the port bench seat, aft deck bench seat, aft flybridge deck control station, and refrigerated drink box.
- Upright side-by-side Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer with in door ice and water dispenser. New in 2008. 4 burner Whirlpool ceramic cook top, Microwave/convection Kitchenaide oven, White corian counter tops, Maple cabinetry, Dumb waiter to flybridge, 110V fresh water pump, 20 gallon electric water heater, Fly Bridge Refrigerator, Hi/Lo salon cocktail table, Sliding Dinette table.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel rails, Maxwell Nilsen VWC-2200 chain and rope windlass, Danforth anchor, Marquipt low profile davit with hydraulic boom and swing, 2 110-volt quartz lights, 2002 14' Edgewater with 2002 50hp Yamaha with includes power tilt and trim, VHF,GPS, SS Prop
- Fishing Equipment
- Pipewelders hydraulic triple spreader outriggers, Murray Products fighting chair with offset base Eight-rod holders (4 on Gunwales and 4 on Pilaster's), Six-rod holders on bridge rail, Custom Pipewelders center ladder Marlin tower on the flybridge hard top, Transom fish box with 4 tuna tubes Refrigerated in-deck fish box, Insulated live well for use as a cooler or live well, Eskimo ice maker, Bait freezer and Live well.
- Yamaha surround sound stereo system, telephone outlets in each stateroom, pilothouse and salon, 2 ACR RCL 100 spotlights, Ritchie 4” compass, Ritchie 3” compass, Standard Horizon Nova VHF with command mic in salon, 2 SEA model 156 VHF's, Furuno FS-1503 SSB with Necode ringer, Seatel satellite telephone system, Furuno 64 mile radar in 10" Nav Net system (new 2010), Furuno FCV 292 fish finder, Furuno depth & temp indicator, (2)Furuno 10" Nav Net System (2009), Northstar 951 X GPS/plotter, Sony 13” color TV/monitor, Vitek CCTV for machinery spare, Robertson AP 300X autopilot with joy stick in tower, Alpine AM/FM CD, Cat I EPIRB, Standard loud hailer, Samsung 40" Flat panel TV in salon, Samsung 30" Flat panel TV in master stateroom, Sharp VCR, Sony DVD/VCR player, 2-Glendinning Cable Master shore power cord reels, IPOD Dock, Auto Helm digital depth finder.
- Two 20 KW Northern Lights generators (June 2009), (Port 582 hours & Starboard 718 hours) American 220 volt A/C bow thruster, Oil change system, Rexroth electric engine controls, Caterpillar engine gauge package, Power assist steering, Dripless shaft seals, Prop puller, Trolling Valves Village Marine 600 GPD watermaker. New mechanical gauge package in engine room Complete overhaul to starboard engine June 2009. Port Less than 2500 hours.
- Salesman Remarks
- The REEL TIME has enjoyed a successful career of sportfishing. She has been impeccably maintained by a professional captain and crew. (Also, she has new interior soft goods including a sofa, dinette, and flybridge cushions.This also includes flybridge dash and wall coverings.The engine room has been completely detailed and has new cockpit paint).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Fuel: 1,622g
- Call Rolla Tichenor today at A&M Yacht Sales 504-282-6800 or stop by our New Orleans location at Schubert's Marine, 126 South Roadway, West End Park, New Orleans, Louisiana.