- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3 (C-450)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Don't miss the opportunity to own a well cared for one owner custom built 43 Mikelson. This optioned out vessel is great for cruising, fishing, and entertaining. The Jolly Rogers has a large cockpit, salon, and bridge which features an aft control station. The boat was custom built for a 6'8" owner so headroom is not a problem. Boat is truly a turn key. Home and Boat package available !!
- The salon features a large L shaped settee to port with a custom etched table and a nice dinette forward to starboard which makes into a double bed. The salon is very open and spacious with beautiful cherry woodwork. There is a U Line ice maker, Zenith TV and duofold blinds. The stereo is a Kenwood with stack player and a Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with ram mic on bridge. Central vac system. Under the salon is a large storage area which also houses the washer dryer, all pumps, hot water heater, house batteries, and inverter. Master stateroom is forward with queen birth and private access to head with separate stall shower. Guest stateroom is midship with upper single berth and lower double berth.
- The well equipped galley is midship to port and has a full size GE refrigerator/freezer. There is also a Sharp Carousel convection/microwave, Exhaust fan, large stainless sink, Princess three burner cooktop, Liquor Cabinet, and lots of storage.
- Special Down rigger 12 volt electrical plug in cockpit 12v DC ship service 50 amp shorepower w/ cablemaster, additional 50' - 50 AMP cable, 30 AMP smart splitter 6 batteries (2-house 4-starting) 2500 watt inverter / Battery Charger Halon Fire Suppression system in engine room 9kw Onan genset with soundshield (740 hours) Air horn Professional Mariner 50 amp galvanic isolator Professionally installed Emergency generator to feed home
- Horizon Intrepid w/ Ram mike Horizon Spectrum w/ Ram mike Raytheon ST 600r autopilot w/ Remote smart controller- Battery operated- NEW Ray L770digital depth sounder Ray RL 80C radar/chartplotter Glendenning synchronizer Ray RN300 gps Compass Covered chart table
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee double spreader outriggers Raw and fresh water washdowns at transom and bow 60 gallon dual compartment lighted livewell Fish boxes (2) Aft bridge helm station Rods locker on bridge Gunnel rod holders (6) Rocket launchers (6) Cockpit spreader lights Forward deck light
- Deck & Hull
- Large cockpit with built in lighted 60 gallon livewell. Glendenning cablemaster Large Grunnert cockpit freezer Muir cougar windlass Max anchor with 300' chain and Y chocker Danforth spare anchor - 5/8" line with 10' chain & 100' - 5/8" line. Spare shaft- Stainless (4) Fenders with holder and (4) large spare fenders Spare props- 4 Blade Line Locker Cockpit shower Swim platform with ladder Weaver davits Bridge deck refrigerator- 12 volt (3) Water tight bulkheads
- Other Equipment
- 11' Apex hard bottom Tenders 9.8 hp Nissan motor Winslow Life Raft- 6 passenger Magma Grill Groco Oil change system Epirb
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Fexas-designed Mikelson 43 Sportfisherman has been built to fulfill Mikelson's entry-level sportfisherman niche. Powered with optional twin 450C Cummins engines, this boat attains speeds approaching 26 knots.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.