Seller will consider a medium to large outboard trade!
- Layout: Three staterooms, two heads, galley up. Beginning forward is the V-berth with upper and lower berths to port, drawer and hanging storage, deck access hatch. Next aft and to starboard is the guest head with separate stall shower. Further aft is the second guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, deck access hatch, drawer and hanging storage. Directly to port is the master stateroom with a queen berth aft, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, a private head with separate stall shower. The salon is aft and up 4 steps with the galley forward, sofa to starboard and bar aft. The décor is Teak paneling and cabinetry throughout with dark blue carpet.
- U-line under counter refrigerator and freezer, single stainless steel sink, built-in Nutone blender, Princess 3-burner electric stove and oven, GE microwave oven, teak cabinetry, pressure and dockside water, U-line ice maker, 30 gallon electric water heater, Craftsman 110-volt fresh water pump.
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth anchor, custom spray rails, stainless steel rails and hardware, Coaming pads, 4-sided bridge enclosure, 2 Pompanette helm chairs, 13’ Boston Whaler with 30 hp Evinrude outboard, Marquipt davit with Go-Lo electric winch, Galley Maid electric windlass, fiberglass deck, glassed in front windows, Pipewelders half tower, Zodiac 6-man life raft.
- Icom ICM56 VHF, Northstar 952X GPS, Furuno FCV582L color fish finder, Icom 1CM502 VHF, Standard Horizon hailor, Furuno 48 mile radar, Robertson AP20 autopilot, Samsung 22” flat panel TV, JVC component stereo system, overhead radio box.
- 12V71TI’S 650 HP Detroit Diesels, electric fuel priming pumps, belt driven emergency bilge pump, oil change system, Kilo Pak 15 KW generator with 2835 hours, Sentry 32-volt 30-amp charger, air conditioned engine room, Mechanical gauges for water temp, gear and engine oil pressure, Dual 1000 Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges, Sentry 12-volt 40-amp battery charger, 110-volt and 220 volt A/C and 32-volt and 12volt DC electrical systems, Glendinning automatic engine synchronizers.
- Fishing Equipment
- Large Murray fighting chair, Pipewelders triple spreader outriggers, center rigger, Hatteras factory bait station with sink, storage and freezer, 6-rod holders, transom door and gate, cockpit engine controls.
- Salesman Remarks
- The CONSPIRACY is truly an incredible boat that has enjoyed light use and professional maintenance her whole life, as well as being stored in a fresh water and covered environment. If you want a pampered original, 53’ Hatteras, this is it.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.