- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the Market !!!!
- The spacious interior features a forward stateroom with an extra large v-berth; head with vanity, sink, and stall shower; full galley; the salon area has starboard and port settees; the port settee backrest flips up to bunks. Dinette table, drapes, cushions, and linens were replaced in April 2006.
- Stainless steel sink Hot & cold water Microwave oven 2-Burner Princess electric cooktop Water heater Pressure water system Formica countertops Plenty of extra storage
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth anchor w/300' line Anchor davit Bow pulpit & rails Bridge curtains Bimini top Coast Guard safety package Fiberglass deck Freshwater/saltwater wash down system Helm deck lifts for total Engine Room access Transom docking lights Fenders & lines (6) Life jackets Navigation lights Electric search lights w/remote Spreader lights Electric windlass Windshield washers & wipers Self-bailing Cockpit
- (4) Batteries Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables Westerbeke 7kW generator w/700 hours 110v AC electrical system 12v/24v DC electrical system Cockpit courtsey lighting Custom overhead electrical panel with gen start/stop
- New Mathers Micro-Commander electric controls with remote, 2 station; engines have had all CAT updates as of April 2006. (2) Blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps Synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Fume detector Electric head Lube oil storage & transfer system Cruise Air 18000 BTU reverse cycle A/C Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut off valve Raw water sea strainer Cabin, Bridge, & Tower controls Sea Star hydraulic steering Twin disc 1.50 to 1 transmission
- Robertson AP-20 autopilot w/remote Ritchie 6" compass; 4" tower Depth sounder Furuno Northstar loran, interfaced Garmin Radar Guest remote spotlight ICOM M502 VHF w/external speaker Remote VHF in tower Rudder angle indicator Northstar 951XD plotter Stereo system Custom Sea Star tilt steering Color power windlass w/remote at main helm
- Fishing Equipment
- Tackle drawers installed under port bench seat; insulated drink box can also be used as live well; starboard extra large custom live well; storage lockers below both live wells; large built-in fish box in transom; tuna door; 6 rod holders (3 each tower leg) and 8 rod rocket launchers. Cockpit sink Fish box Live well Transom door Tuna tower (14) Rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.